[Official] Apple Event: “Peek Performance”. March 8th, 2022. 10am PST

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:wow:Will officially be Apple Gang on Friday. Copped a Macbook Pro M1 2020 model. This is like my first time with a Apple product since the Ipod Touch, I'm excited as all hell:krs:

I'm tellin u, once u get immersed, ur gonna wanna get the iphone next. then it quickly snowballs into getting pulled into the entire ecosystem once u see how everything integrates together.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm tellin u, once u get immersed, ur gonna wanna get the iphone next. then it quickly snowballs into getting pulled into the entire ecosystem once u see how everything integrates together.

Man this hdmi ain't working good connected straight to the TV. Keeps going in and out. Would an Apple TV be better to connect to my TV? Would I still be able to browse on the MacBook and use the TV as a second screen?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Man this hdmi ain't working good connected straight to the TV. Keeps going in and out. Would an Apple TV be better to connect to my TV? Would I still be able to browse on the MacBook and use the TV as a second screen?
you could do that but it takes a lot of power and isn't as efficient as you think
it could be that you have to fix the resolution settings of the tv in the dispay settings on the mac or that your hdmi cable is loose on one of the ends. I've used my tv before and it worked

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
you could do that but it takes a lot of power and isn't as efficient as you think
it could be that you have to fix the resolution settings of the tv in the dispay settings on the mac or that your hdmi cable is loose on one of the ends. I've used my tv before and it worked

i'll try a new cord