Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought they were the same size. So max is smaller in hand?
man no. The Max has the same footprint as the Plus but the Max is all screen.
Dm63DcPX4AA_7s4.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Specs on the Max claim it's .01mm narrower than my 6+ and .02mm slimmer than my wife's 7+. When i get home i'm going to compare the differences of me and my wife's phone to see how discernible a .01mm difference is.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
I live by Apple Pay on Apple Watch.

Word. I still get a little :mjgrin: inside whenever i pay with it.

I get mad because some stores NFC is broken on they terminals. Really angry like pressing the manager about fixing hay shyt.

I’m not trying to pull out my card.

When I pull up to the ATM and wave my Apple Watch and get money out.. I be like

:ohlawd: Lol.. sometimes people behind me be looking like

:ohhh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Been thinking about copping an Apple Watch breh...enlighten me and put me on because it's a serious thought right now

Do it. I talked about it earlier in the thread, but I can recap. I didn't think I'd use it as much as I do, until my wife copped one for my birthday this year. It's great because, you can read and respond to text messages without taking out your phone. Voice dictation works extremely well. You can get animated gifs on it and errything. Apple pay is probably my favorite feature and works at probably ~90% of the places I've shopped at, just double click the button on the side and tap your watch against the reader and you're set. No need to pull out your wallet. I also use it to set alarms/reminders. Just tell it the time and date and you're good to go. I can't lie, it feels fashionable too. Also, if you use the workout app, Strava, it'll record all the data and sync to it. I use to kill my battery before even finishing my weekend bike rides, but now I simply use my watch's gps to do so. The real time health streams are a nice feature too. All in all I feel that it's well worth the price of admission. I have a 2 and it suites my needs perfectly fine. I don't believe you need to break the bank to have the latest and greatest models, but if you have the coin, it probably wouldn't hurt to future proof yourself however.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
When I pull up to the ATM and wave my Apple Watch and get money out.. I be like

:ohlawd: Lol.. sometimes people behind me be looking like

:ohhh:

Yeah, I've had quite a few comments and questions about my watch due to using apple pay as well. It's a dope ass feature.