Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I ordered in less than 3 min lmfao. Hell you got going on?
the tmobile webstie kept crashing right when i got to the submit order screen

I tried my it on my phone,tablet,and 2 different laptops

Tried 5 different browsers

Kept getting the same result

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Do y’all have to put money down?

Bought mine
tenor.gif

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Preordered the same jawn. Delivers between 10/1-10/4 though :francis:

That would be torture for me. :snoop:
You must have gotten in 30 or more minutes after it started unless they do location based shipping estimates or something. The Max sat with a 20th delivery date for a hot minute.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Not going to be bothered looking for the beta thread but if you’re already on 13, Apple Arcade is up.

Going in without reading the reviews I figured it’d be the same freemium shyt behind a paywall. After playing around for a few....makes sense why it exists. The extra funding from Apple really makes a difference, quality is better, and you can tell they can do way more shyt.

Playing the Zelda clone Oceanhorn 2 and legit impressed by how good it looks and plays. Lego Brawls looks like some quick fun, I just finished downloading the game with the girl on the motorcycle chasing the hearts they showed off. For some games controls are still a bit of an issue but I'm not a fan of touchscreen controls anyway so maybe it's just me.

If you play games and have an iPhone idk why you wouldn't have a subscription. Looking at the scope of what devs can do with it, I think it's only a matter of time before a killer app comes through. First month is free.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not going to be bothered looking for the beta thread but if you’re already on 13, Apple Arcade is up.

Going in without reading the reviews I figured it’d be the same freemium shyt behind a paywall. After playing around for a few....makes sense why it exists. The extra funding from Apple really makes a difference, quality is better, and you can tell they can do way more shyt.

Playing the Zelda clone Oceanhorn 2 and legit impressed by how good it looks and plays. Lego Brawls looks like some quick fun, I just finished downloading the game with the girl on the motorcycle chasing the hearts they showed off. For some games controls are still a bit of an issue but I'm not a fan of touchscreen controls anyway so maybe it's just me.

If you play games and have an iPhone idk why you wouldn't have a subscription. Looking at the scope of what devs can do with it, I think it's only a matter of time before a killer app comes through. First month is free.

Is this streaming games or just access to download them under the subscription price?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Is this streaming games or just access to download them under the subscription price?

Seems to be like a regular app, unlimited downloads under a subscription. At least I don't think final software would change this

Streaming would've been preferred in case you cancel but hey

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Apple Pay with the Apple credit Card is acting janky. I have more than 800$ on my apple credit card, but my payment was declined. So I had to use another card which would not be able to get through because of buffering. Finally I just had to cancel my order. I just started another order and now it’s all good. Even kept my sept 20th date

Btw my order is from Verizon