[Official] Antman and The Wasp: Quantamania. July 2023

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
they bout to waste kang on this movie? Well i guess they introduced Thanos in Guardians and he still was able to be badass in infinity war.
Thing was Thanos was basically cameo status.

I hope this movie isnt too goofy when Kang is involved.

Peyton Reed + Ant Man got me a bit worried this is going to Ultron all over again (who was good, but should have been great).

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He's the problem :hhh: new director was overdue:francis:
I still have some hope because he did the Luke Skywaker episode on The Mandalorian so well.

Dont know if its possible cause of his schedule, but "Kang" should be almost Stan Lee status in these upcoming Marvel films. A different version passes by in each film and then when they all link up :wow:

latest

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I still have some hope because he did the Luke Skywaker episode on The Mandalorian so well.

Dont know if its possible cause of his schedule, but "Kang" should be almost Stan Lee status in these upcoming Marvel films. A different version passes by in each film and then when they all link up :wow:

latest
This what I’m hoping, he pops up randomly in different films doing fukkery:ohlawd:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

latest
I’m skeptical of Reed, but most of the MCU films have shown me they can flip the switch and get serious when they want to.