[Official] Antman and The Wasp: Quantamania. July 2023

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This next phase sounding kinda flabby
It depends on what their plan is. I doubt they're trying to build towards another 20+ movie buildup to a big bad. But do they have the ability to make every movie a standalone project worthy of merit. The feat they pulled all the way through Endgame seems like a once in a lifetime accomplishment. I think creative ways of introducing Fantastic 4 and X-Men will be what saves this phase.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I trust cogler I just think it’s weird how we’re getting Thor 4 and ant man 3 first when both of those films did a fraction of what black panther made
So what should Marvel have done? Throw a 2019 release date out there, either forcing Coogler to rush his script or hire someone else to write and/or direct in time for the release date.

It would be one thing if Coogler was saying for the past year that the script is done and he's just waiting on the okay from Marvel.

All he's talked about is him and his team taking their time to craft something worthwhile. All Feige has talked about is letting Coogler do his thing to make sure it's right.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It depends on what their plan is. I doubt they're trying to build towards another 20+ movie buildup to a big bad. But do they have the ability to make every movie a standalone project worthy of merit. The feat they pulled all the way through Endgame seems like a once in a lifetime accomplishment. I think creative ways of introducing Fantastic 4 and X-Men will be what saves this phase.
Are the streets clamoring for strange 2 and ant man 3 like that?

I'm semi interested in externals though

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
And still going without scrapping 90% of their slate and rebooting anything :wow:

mcdonalds churns out the same burgers 24/7 365 and that menu never changes, still bullshyt food.

real chef change that shyt up once in a while to suit their customers :wow:

be proud to be a assembly bullshyt line fast food line brehhs :wow:

mcdonalds-cu :wow: that fast food endgame :wow: civil burger and fries :wow:

mcflurry stark :wow: captain mcdonalds :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy to think we’re getting an Ant Man trilogy but nearly didn’t get a Spider-Man trilogy :hhh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were always going to get that just not in the MCU

If anything Sony needs to slow down the pace of the spidey movies
Not at all, that third movie under just Sony would have felt incredibly disjointed and separate from the first 2

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just like Justice L- Oh wait
ndrjMX.png
Damn you ain't have to do her like that fam :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

A Dr. Strange with much better understanding of how his powers and knowledge of the multiverse is going to bring the fukkery with the sequel bruh:ufdup:Nightmare the b*stard can literally feed on dreams and with the amount of trillion people everywhere :whew:Derrickson wanting to up the horror aspect:whew:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn you ain't have to do her like that fam :mjlol:

''her'' ? :mjpls: i'll slap the fire out your tastebuds with that disrespect...p*ssy nikka can't @ me but wanna sub me like the punk bytch you are..

type to get pushed back in the line and apologise cause you want no smoke.. p*ssy ass nikka still drinks warm milk before bed and gets read a bedtime story.

@ me next time properly, and say it with your chest.. lil whore

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
''her'' ? :mjpls: i'll slap the fire out your tastebuds with that disrespect...p*ssy nikka can't @ me but wanna sub me like the punk bytch you are..

type to get pushed back in the line and apologise cause you want no smoke.. p*ssy ass nikka still drinks warm milk before bed and gets read a bedtime story.

@ me next time properly, and say it with your chest.. lil whore
giphy.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

I think Doctor Strange 2 could cause a blip on the radar. He was one of the dudes who got real shine from his first screen presence through Endgame. I couldn't give a solitary fukk about an Antman, but that's me:manny:As for Externals? The GoTs cats have not shown the ability to carry anything outside of that property. The factor of being pretty much complete unknowns to the masses could work in their favor based on execution. Still think they dropped the ball with Inhumans:scust:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I fukks with the the first two but hated how ant man have to show up in Endgame with that time traveling nonsense. :unimpressed: