[Official] Antman and The Wasp: Quantamania. July 2023

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just like Justice L- Oh wait
ndrjMX.png

mid-cu churned out the glorious iron man 2&3 or the entire thor trilogy.. grade a piece of shyt cinema :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:unimpressed: Before black panther 2?

I honestly think they are giving Coogler the time he wants/needs to make a classic. Black Panther is an A-list property for them now and if they are positioning his franchise to pick up where Iron Man and Captain America left off then they need to make sure the second movie is as perfect as possible.

Ima let them cook for now

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Don’t rush Coogler:scust:

That shyt will get done when HE’S ready for it to be done.

Coogler probably the only one in Marvel that Fiegie not gonna rush and let’s him take his time

I honestly think they are giving Coogler the time he wants/needs to make a classic. Black Panther is an A-list property for them now and if they are positioning his franchise to pick up where Iron Man and Captain America left off then they need to make sure the second movie is as perfect as possible.

Ima let them cook for now

I hope Coogler/Feige take the Scorsese comments serious. Not that he's "right" but as a challenge. Marvel already delivered the biggest movie ever in Endgame.

Now let Black Panther 2 that epic film that challenges every critic to say that is one of the greatest cinematic films of all time. How? What? Idk..

Just something thats considered on a technical level a true masterpiece.

Coogler's got the talent and now the experience. Feige's got even more pull now...

Give us the that story telling + technical craft + spectacle...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
One was good, really enjoyable especially the last action sequence. Ant-Man and the Wasp was a huge drop off, I think only GotG 2 is worse as far as MCU movies. Indifferent to a third, like the characters but switch it up with a new director or something.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why do cats want Marvel to rush Coogler?

Let that man take his time. I don't even think a script is finished.
Taking time with the script.....cool.

Lets just hope they take time shooting the film/reshoots. Can't have the same thing that happened with the reshoots finishing up 6 weeks before the movie released.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That nicca made a $1B out the gate.

The pressure is on (from mainly the fans and haters) to do it again. And if that what it takes to achieve that, so be it..... or would you rather have Avengers 2?:usure:

Fiegie said he can have as much time as he needs and could’ve sword at D23 he said he ain’t even finished the script yet
I trust cogler I just think it’s weird how we’re getting Thor 4 and ant man 3 first when both of those films did a fraction of what black panther made

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I trust cogler I just think it’s weird how we’re getting Thor 4 and ant man 3 first when both of those films did a fraction of what black panther made

Maybe it would be if we didn’t hear from him. But as of a few months ago, he was still working on the script. He doesn’t even have a title for it yet.

Everyone knows the world or atleast us black people want to see a BP2. But let’s not act like there aren’t millions of StillFlow type Marvel haters that are ready to pounce and shyt on any misstep they make, so he just wants the time to develop a proper movie and not something rushed that will be heavily criticized.

Marvel is releasing enough content to hold the fans down to continue to world build

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
One was good, really enjoyable especially the last action sequence. Ant-Man and the Wasp was a huge drop off, I think only GotG 2 is worse as far as MCU movies. Indifferent to a third, like the characters but switch it up with a new director or something.
Besides Wasp and Ghost with that phase ability that was dope that movie was trash. Whenever I see a comicfilm only once and no desire to see again I know it's terrible :hhh:I suspect this is really the issue though Peyton is eh they need new energy and new ideas on how to use Ant man and Wasp powers :yeshrug: