Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
U went to the one on Pacific Blvd? :russ: I seen it but never actually went In there,you should go to the big ass south gate Edwards theater on sundays, $7 all day
HA... thats exactly where I went. The Pacific Twin.

You knew what I was talking about cause of the Quinceniara dresses... :mjlol:
They even got the real legit tacos next door.

That spot is chill.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've been sick and tired of boring Marvel comics-based movies.
But Ant Man was really good. Well written. No cornball jokes, with the exception of well-timed cornball jokes. I felt like I wasn't watching a Marvel comics-based movie even though they were able to thread in connections to Stark Industries.
They actually had a Hispanic and a black side kick. They skipped out on having an Asian side kick though. It was an Asian-less movie now that I think about it.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Just watched Avengers age of uktron for the first time and now we're watching Antman.... So far Antman is better than Aou n all of the xmen movies cept for 2. Gotg and antman are the best to marvel movies in quite some time.

AoU comic relief was so forced it was brutal.....

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i watched this again earlier... gotta say, it's a pretty fukkin boring movie pre-getting the suit, but from that point forward it's pure fun.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo this movie been coming on all week and just like Winter Soldier and Guardians the replay value is amazing. It seems these one off movies are better than the blockbusters that MCU really pushes. It's quickly becoming my top 3-4 marvel movie. If they ever decide to do a sequel they can go in so many directions especially with the sub atomic universe.

And yes Winter Soldier is still the best Marvel movie