Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
It was not terrible but not good either

Some of the writing was a head scratcher

Especially with the way the two cops handled Michael Douglas going into the building after saying people will die and ignoring that for the stolen cop car...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know I'm late as fukk, but just decided to watch movie. But damn this movie is proof that you should NEVER judge a book by its cover. I really underestimated this film being that I never cared for Ant-Man in the comics. Film was piff!:banderas:

Definitely more piff than Age of Ultron.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Went into it with low expectations. It's actually pretty decent. I don't need an ant-man 2 or anything. But as a introduction to the character it was pretty piff. Fight scenes were pretty nice. Solid movie 6.8/10 and yall bugging saying its better than AOU that's just a damn lie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Went into it with low expectations. It's actually pretty decent. I don't need an ant-man 2 or anything. But as a introduction to the character it was pretty piff. Fight scenes were pretty nice. Solid movie 6.8/10 and yall bugging saying its better than AOU that's just a damn lie.
:why: how exactly wasn't it? What was remotely entertaining about AoU

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:why: how exactly wasn't it? What was remotely entertaining about AoU

Well for ONE thing The Avengers >>>> Ant Man. Secondly the only reason yall shytting on Avengers 2 is because Avengers set the bar so high? What Bar did Antman set? Seriously? I'll give Disney props, they could have been much lazier after the success of GOTG. And they weren't so props to them. the did a decent one shot that introduced Ant-man. but STOP it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Well for ONE thing The Avengers >>>> Ant Man. Secondly the only reason yall shytting on Avengers 2 is because Avengers set the bar so high? What Bar did Antman set? Seriously? I'll give Disney props, they could have been much lazier after the success of GOTG. And they weren't so props to them. the did a decent one shot that introduced Ant-man. but STOP it.
so the basis of your arguement is that the movie is better because an assemble is better than an origin movie? Or Are you saying the movie avengers is superior to antman? (Like that was in dispute)

Arguement looking weak breh :francis:antman while not reinventing the wheel looked different than anything the MCU has done. AoU was mostly filler and avengers version if the ironman sequels which at this point is unforgivable

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
so the basis of your arguement is that the movie is better because an assemble is better than an origin movie? Or Are you saying the movie avengers is superior to antman? (Like that was in dispute)

Arguement looking weak breh :francis:

No I'm saying Avengers 2 is doper than Ant-man and that assemble does help. How bout this. fukk you. Avengers 2 better cry about it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No I'm saying Avengers 2 is doper than Ant-man and that assemble does help. How bout this. fukk you. Avengers 2 better cry about it.
the story, technical aspects, characterisation and pace of antman were better the only thing you seem to be taken by were the names involved which is weak. I suppose AoU is better than IM too right? That's a solo movie vs an assemble? Clown

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Ant-Man was actually better written and directed. The challenge with doing an Avengers movie is they try to give equal screen time to the characters which is impossible to do. The movie was over 2 hours but you still felt everything was rushed. I think they need to start crossing over characters into other films which is starting with civil war and thor 3. As for the Avengers, I think its hard to create a story in just one movie which is why infinity wars is going to be 2 parts. AOU was still a dope movie.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Ant-Man was actually better written and directed. The challenge with doing an Avengers movie is they try to give equal screen time to the characters which is impossible to do. The movie was over 2 hours but you still felt everything was rushed. I think they need to start crossing over characters into other films which is starting with civil war and thor 3. As for the Avengers, I think its hard to create a story in just one movie which is why infinity wars is going to be 2 parts. AOU was still a dope movie.

nothing about aou was dope or exciting, wtf are you talking about. no character development, confusing villain, kiddie plot and elements. go to sleep. ant man >>> aou

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nothing about aou was dope or exciting, wtf are you talking about. no character development, confusing villain, kiddie plot and elements. go to sleep. ant man >>> aou

I said this along time ago. Because all of these marvel movies are connected, you can't look at this as a stand alone flick. There are episodes from Agents of Shield that mesh with both Age of Ultron and The Winter Soldier (Thor 2 as well). When you have that many super heroes on the screen "fans" want to see action. The action in the movie was dope, but the overall story lacked. Even the way Ultron was created felt rushed. But the events that took place in this movie had an effect on how things partially played out in Ant-Man AND it sets up the main plot for Civil War and Thor 3.

And I already Agreed Ant Man was a better movie :mjpls:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
I said this along time ago. Because all of these marvel movies are connected, you can't look at this as a stand alone flick. There are episodes from Agents of Shield that mesh with both Age of Ultron and The Winter Soldier (Thor 2 as well). When you have that many super heroes on the screen "fans" want to see action. The action in the movie was dope, but the overall story lacked. Even the way Ultron was created felt rushed. But the events that took place in this movie had an effect on how things partially played out in Ant-Man AND it sets up the main plot for Civil War and Thor 3.

And I already Agreed Ant Man was a better movie :mjpls:

my bad i meant that for the guy you were arguing with lol can you do me a favor and tag him please