Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Awesome movie. Not big on Ant-man but this movie is part of the MCU so it was a must watch.

Watching the special features and they wanted to do this movie in 2.40. :dahell: You can't do that for his character. They even showed clips of it in 2.40 :scust:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm black, but I saw the movie in a spanish theatre cause all their flicks are 5 bucks (instead of like 15 out here in LA)
I don't just mean a spanish area, I mean full spanish theatre in a spanish area, filed with hispanics and hispanic-americans. The movie had Spanish subtitles on the screen. To give some perspective, two stores down they are selling quincinera dresses. Like, super mexican area.

I can say that the 75%+ spanish audience loved that character.
He got all the biggest laughs and cheers of the movie expect for
the keychain :ohhh:
So IDK
Personally I thought the bad accent russian guy speaking the 'how do you say' broken english was way worst.:manny:
U went to the one on Pacific Blvd? :russ: I seen it but never actually went In there,you should go to the big ass south gate Edwards theater on sundays, $7 all day

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
fukk him,he sound like the posters on here that cry and bytch about black actors,like in that star wars thread,I liked Pena in that movie,I didn't see anything offensive and I'm Mexican and born and raised in L.A.,we don't even have any Hispanic Super Heroes that I know of and you won't find me crying and bytching abiut our lack of representation :manny:

Breh, it's in our nature to be :manny: when it comes to that. :heh:

I thought Pena's character was fine. I was :dead: when Rudd honked the horn.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

damn how many hermanos we got on the coli :ohhh: dont let me find out yall rollin deep :wow:

fukk him,he sound like the posters on here that cry and bytch about black actors,like in that star wars thread,I liked Pena in that movie,I didn't see anything offensive and I'm Mexican and born and raised in L.A.,we don't even have any Hispanic Super Heroes that I know of and you won't find me crying and bytching abiut our lack of representation :manny:
yall got miles :salute:
Revealed in Marvel Comics' Ultimate Fallout Issue 4, out Wednesday, the new Spider-Man in the Ultimate universe is a half-black, half-Hispanic teen named Miles Morales. He takes over the gig held by Peter Parker, who was killed in Ultimate Spider-Man Issue 160 in June.

WebCite query result

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

I think it really is,that's why I don't know if the outrage I see sometimes is really real or just fake online outrage,only time I really felt like :francis: about a movie was Argo,where Affleck casted himself to play the Mexican American CIA Director,mainly cuz he share the same name as me and because you basically never even realize the character was hispanic to begin with since it's Affleck's Cac ass :martin:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
That's it? One Latino super hero? :smh:
Yup till Miles comes out all he have is a non super hero best friend (Peña) :russ: in the whole MCU,I don't really care to honest,and I hope they don't start tryna recast characters into hispanic roles just to please a hispanic audience,they did make Superman Mexican in that DC animated film,makes sense tho since he's an illegal alien:mjpls:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yup till Miles comes out all he have is a non super hero best friend (Peña) :russ: in the whole MCU,I don't really care to honest,and I hope they don't start tryna recast characters into hispanic roles just to please a hispanic audience,they did make Superman Mexican in that DC animated film,makes sense tho since he's an illegal alien:mjpls:
Yeah...but superman is white and an Alien. :dead: so he's an Alien who happens to look just like a white man. How convenient. :dead: