Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ns661v01RQ1sq214io1_1280.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are we gonna see a mid cred scene in Civil war of Thanos snatching some Wigs for infinity stones or is it still too soon? GOTG 2, black panther, spiderman and thor are before infinity war right

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So are we gonna see a mid cred scene in Civil war of Thanos snatching some Wigs for infinity stones or is it still too soon? GOTG 2, black panther, spiderman and thor are before infinity war right
BP is between Infinity War 1 & 2 as is Captain Marvel.
Civil War is probably going to tease Dr. Strange or Thor: Ragnorok

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He does see a rat in his apt.

It makes sense that there are just ants though.
In a normal backyard you have a eco system where all insects compete. In that you maybe have 1 or 2 types of ants and they are territorial and accross the yard from each other
. But, if 50 different collonies of ants across size and species (including giant jungle varities) all teamed up and worked together as a united front you would have 0 other insects living there. Nothing could establish a foothold. If a spider, fly or worm entered that zone it would be snatched up immediately. :lupe:

If you spent alot of time being insect sized you would go out of your way to keep the area free of insect sized predators.

What about ant on ant crime? :mjpls:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing I'll add:

When the film was in development and they cast Michael Douglas and Paul Rudd, I was :why:

Michael Douglas was too dramatic I thought and Rudd was too much of a p*ssy to be a superhero:scust:

But they nailed their parts:ahh:
Douglas was really good for keeping the plot and development of the story going on top of playing the older retired Ant Man/Hank Pym. And Rudd was great as Ant Man in training. Superseded my expectations:ehh:
Pena was a showstopper though.:russ: That guy kills his part in every movie he's in.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yeah that was wild.
But should he really have survived that? Wouldn't he have been smaller than the oxygen molecules he needed to breathe? :lupe:
Without going crazy into detail, the way he changes size is not as straight foward as shrinking and growing.
Its just presented that way to movie goers to save time and prevent heads from exploding.

A round trip to pintsized and back has him passing through several dimensions and altering reality multiple times both ways.

Kosmos (dimension)
Microverse
Underspace

But they didn't want long confusing scenes like this in thier movie. They were afraid to introduce Mandarin in Ironman cause 'magic' so they just explain it as shrinking and science.

TLDR; he isn't even shrinking, he's bending reality.

Underspace.jpg

If you really want to get into crazy... look up how Nightcrawler teleports (also dimensional travel) or Cyclops shoots optic blasts. Cyclops eyes actually act as gates to a dimension filled with the the 'optic blast' light energy.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it this weekend finally, great movie reminded me of iron man kind of . Rudd and Douglas killed it i would be more excited for AM2 than avengers 3 if not for the infinity war . Definitely better than AOU