Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The Wolverine cinematic rights don't belong to Marvel so that's not their call.

Black Panther could happen, but if they dropped the ball on any aspect of that movie, from the casting to the marketing, it would be a public relations nightmare.

Having said that, Captain America's shield gets broken in "The Avengers 2", and Black Panter's nation of Wakanda is basically the sole source of vibranium (the metal his shield is made from) in the Marvel universe.

Fred.
Spoilers :mjpls:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
EVANGELINE LILLY'S NEW LOOK FOR ANT-MAN

She looks like her mom the Wasp.

21 AUG 2014 BY JIM VEJVODA

We've already had our first look at Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in Marvel's Ant-Man, which began filming in San Francisco this week. Now his co-starEvangeline Lilly has revealed her new look for the film.

Lilly plays Hope van Dyne, the daughter of Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas). In the comics, Pym was married to Janet van Dyne, best known as the Wasp. No word yet on whether Janet will appear in the film or if perhaps Hope somehow becomes the Wasp herself.

Lilly's hairdo for the film, which she revealed on her Instagram account, has many fans pointing out how Wasp-y it looks. Check it out:

wasp3-720x1102.jpg

Janet van Dyne, aka the Wasp.

Ant-Man opens July 17, 2015.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/21/evangeline-lillys-new-look-for-ant-man
"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The, "Which was better, Ant Man or Batman Begins Again" thread should be entertaining

"I couldnt get through the trailers. Just too many rom coms." :deadmanny:

"I turned it off when I saw the font they used to introduce the actors/actresses"

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel should have just let this shyt go to DVD. It's going to bomb.....in Marvel terms meaning everyone will go see it but it will do less than Thor 2 numbers. Ant Man is a fukking joke. All the way from his origin to him beating the shyt outta his wife......wait...wait....time out.....Maybe they will introduce Wasp in this movie to put her in Avengers 3....
:russ: I had to google this shyt :dead:

http://www.thewire.com/entertainmen...-care-if-marvels-new-hero-hit-his-wife/68721/
hank_pym_slap.jpg

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This dude has one of the lamest super powers in the history of comic book movies. I have my doubts to say the least.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Word
Doesnt when Ant Man shrink he gets a lil stronger or some shyt?
Get jump kicked by a lil foot and be knocked across the room:russ:
He retains his strength, yeah. So he could be tiny and pick up full sized people or something like that.