Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Ant Man?

I'm not into comic books so i dont know if that shyt is popular, but i know i wouldnt be interested in no ant super hero sounding shyt. unless he's going to war with the Barksdale family or gunning for Marlo i dont think i can fukk with it

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
First Official Look At Paul Rudd 'Scott Lang' In ANT-MAN

Yesterday, principal photography for Marvel's Ant-Man finally kicked off in San Francisco, where the production will shoot briefly before moving to Atlanta, Georgia. Today, Marvel Studios has released the first official image from the Peyton Reed-directed adaptation featuring Paul Rudd as Scott Lang with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. "The way technology has advanced just in the last few years, picturing this world, what they can do with this kind of story line and character, I thought this could be something that could be very strange and hasn't been seen before," actor Paul Rudd said to USA Today at Comic-Con last month. "I was really excited about being a part of something like that." Check out the still below and be on the lookout for set pics.

Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world. Directed by Peyton Reed, Ant-Man stars Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Corey Stoll, Evangeline Lilly, David Dastmalchian, Michael Pena, Bobby Cannavale, Abby Ryder Fortson, Judy Greer, Wood Harris, John Slattery and Gregg Turkington with multi-hyphenate T.I., and the film will release July 17, 2015

Source: USA Today
3dCQURM.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ant Man?

I'm not into comic books so i dont know if that shyt is popular, but i know i wouldnt be interested in no ant super hero sounding shyt. unless he's going to war with the Barksdale family or gunning for Marlo i dont think i can fukk with it

Ant-Man has never been popular, but Marvel just dropped "Guardians Of The Galaxy" which nobody ever heard of....seriously, they're like a Z tier group....and the movie did $300 million in 10 days. So whether or not it's popular is irrelevant really.

Fred.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Marvel should have just let this shyt go to DVD. It's going to bomb.....in Marvel terms meaning everyone will go see it but it will do less than Thor 2 numbers. Ant Man is a fukking joke. All the way from his origin to him beating the shyt outta his wife......wait...wait....time out.....Maybe they will introduce Wasp in this movie to put her in Avengers 3....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel should have just let this shyt go to DVD. It's going to bomb.....in Marvel terms meaning everyone will go see it but it will do less than Thor 2 numbers. Ant Man is a fukking joke. All the way from his origin to him beating the shyt outta his wife......wait...wait....time out.....Maybe they will introduce Wasp in this movie to put her in Avengers 3....

If everyone goes and see it won't it be a huge success? lol
I wish Edgar Wright was doing it, it would be guaranteed funny then. But Paul Rudd is fairly consistent in that department as well. Plus it is part of the MCU, I'm still checking for it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
If everyone goes and see it won't it be a huge success? lol
I wish Edgar Wright was doing it, it would be guaranteed funny then. But Paul Rudd is fairly consistent in that department as well. Plus it is part of the MCU, I'm still checking for it.

Marvel is on fire...they could put out a movie called shyt on a stick and people will go see it. I just don't think it will be huge success, it will be a success, but I don't think it will post Cap 2 numbers or even Thor 2 numbers.......Should have went with a Black Panther movie..but I'm just sayin...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ant-Man has never been popular, but Marvel just dropped "Guardians Of The Galaxy" which nobody ever heard of....seriously, they're like a Z tier group....and the movie did $300 million in 10 days. So whether or not it's popular is irrelevant really.

Fred.
I ain't gon front, been earing about them in the coli since they announced the movie, didn't know jack shyt about them or the inhumans, had to google the shyt, good for Marvel stepping their game up since DC came with that FIRE :ehh: can a nikka get a Black Panther or more Wolverine movies doe? :feedme:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Fred.
So what's the excuse on giving the people what they want. A B.P. movie