So what's the excuse on giving the people what they want. A B.P. movie

whitemj_zpsbd655c38.png

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gon front, been earing about them in the coli since they announced the movie, didn't know jack shyt about them or the inhumans, had to google the shyt, good for Marvel stepping their game up since DC came with that FIRE :ehh: can a nikka get a Black Panther or more Wolverine movies doe? :feedme:

The Wolverine cinematic rights don't belong to Marvel so that's not their call.

Black Panther could happen, but if they dropped the ball on any aspect of that movie, from the casting to the marketing, it would be a public relations nightmare.

Having said that, Captain America's shield gets broken in "The Avengers 2", and Black Panter's nation of Wakanda is basically the sole source of vibranium (the metal his shield is made from) in the Marvel universe.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
even without wright and all the drama i still have a suspicion it'll somehow be good :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Black Panther could happen, but if they dropped the ball on any aspect of that movie, from the casting to the marketing, it would be a public relations nightmare.

Having said that, Captain America's shield gets broken in "The Avengers 2", and Black Panter's nation of Wakanda is basically the sole source of vibranium (the metal his shield is made from) in the Marvel universe.

Fred.
fred da gawd! always schooling me on shyt i never read or am too lazy to look up :salute:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ant-Man has never been popular, but Marvel just dropped "Guardians Of The Galaxy" which nobody ever heard of....seriously, they're like a Z tier group....and the movie did $300 million in 10 days. So whether or not it's popular is irrelevant really.

Fred.
paul rudd and ant man gonna fukk around and do 150 mill first week :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Fred.
arent they filming parts in Johannesburg, South Africa

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fred da gawd! always schooling me on shyt i never read or am too lazy to look up :salute:

In the comics Wakanda is the most technologically advanced nation on the planet. BP is so rich he makes Tony Stark look homeless.

There is a million ways to tie BP and his nation into the MCU.

bp%20_519-_520%20color%20DEF%202.jpg

Fred.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Compared to everyone else he held his own. Everybody did... even Chris Brown.. But that's just me :manny:

And he did his thing in ATL but you acting like he gave a Nas like performance in Belly

I'll give you ATL...he did a good job in that; Takers in general was just a terrible film; The less mentioned about Nas acting the better :snoop: