Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Absolutely, but there is correlation between reviews and tickets sold when it comes to sequels. When reviews are good, it makes more people want to see a movie, to see what the fuss is about. And a good movie makes people want to see the sequel. Amazing Spider-Man 2 made over 300 million, but it was mostly hated. So even though ASM2 made a shyt load of money, there's a good chance it's sequel will flop because ASM being a bad movie will sour people on wanted to see its sequel.
theres people who dont look at reviews
(people like myself) who just go out and see for themselves
im too goddamn old to let some shyt called Rotten Tomatoes dictate what i watch and dont watch :deadmanny:

i got brothers from my old hood dont know the hell an Ant-Man is but gonna see it cause the mutuafukka shrinks
:russ:

when im high
i wanna see some dumb shyt like a muthafukka who shrinks

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
WB/DC definitely wants to make the money AoU made, but they also want a RT score above 80%.
Eh I guess that would be better/ideal but for the $ they would get I think they could live with AoU's tomatometer. Do you think they would settle for less $ for more critical acclaim? I don't.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Marvel = Pixar at this point......I've been hyped for this movie since day one
2016 will be the true test of Marvel's dominance. 8 comic book films will come out that year. If Marvel can kill the box office in a super hero stacked year like that, then Marvel will officially have ascended to Super Sayian 3.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
2016 will be the true test of Marvel's dominance. 8 comic book films will come out that year. If Marvel can kill the box office in a super hero stacked year like that, then Marvel will officially have ascended to Super Sayian 3.
Civil War will make over a billion and I think Doctor Strange will make Thor 2 money.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
11407092_10152776320436923_5511513141753148114_n.jpg
:dead:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lol you guys must have not seen the early reviews for every other Marvel movie. They say the same exact shyt, I wouldn't take them to heart. These are same people that said Avengers 2 was the best Marvel movie out :laff:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Reviews so far

It takes ANT-MAN a moment to get cranked up, but once it does, it’s sensational. My favorite third-act of any Marvel movie.

Ant-Man is more methodical than most Marvel movies but it’s hilarious & a totally great ride. So many fun MCU links too. Another winner.

Ant-Man isn't just great entertainment, it's also a great movie. Marvel's most human film to date. Fantastic.

Ant-Man ties into the MCU without using any tangents. Almost all buildup, but that's a part of the fun with heist films. Great script.

Ant-Man is great! Lots of comedy & action. Definitely recommend it! #AntManEvent

ANT-MAN is fantastic fun with heart, wildly clever set-pieces, and a scene-stealing Michael Pena. It's a movie I want to be friends with.

"I will never go see Ant-Man! How dare they get rid of a filmmaker I like!"
(one year later)
"Ant-Man was sooooo good!"

Ant-man will return........ #antmanevent

Ant-Man is a different Marvel movie in scale (go figure!), but also a whole bunch of fun. Laughed a lot, and great performances all around

ANT-MAN is good. Not a disaster like some expected but also not a homerun. Has a *must see* after the end credits scene.

Bravo and well done @MrPeytonReed !! #AntManEvent I expected Ant-Man to be great and received phenomenal!!! #Marvel #AntMan

ANT-MAN is a TON of fun! It's Marvel's version of Ocean's 11. Great cast, slick score and two wonderful post-credits scenes #StayTillTheEnd

Negative :

ANT-MAN has some fun shrinking man stuff, but wow it's 90% exposition. Not one thing left implied. #FranchiseFred

Sadly ‘Ant-Man’ falls flat in almost every way. Doesn’t seem like it’s sure of what it wants to be. Not so much bad as it is blah.

:banderas:
If I'm not mistaken, #AntMan contains the first reference to #SpiderMan in the MCU
we did it again :banderas:

I don't know why people still doubt marvel at this point.
they just praying on our downfall at this point, its sad :mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Lol you guys must have not seen the early reviews for every other Marvel movie. They say the same exact shyt, I wouldn't take them to heart. These are same people that said Avengers 2 was the best Marvel movie out :laff:
The first reaction tweets for AoU were very mixed. Forbes trashed AoU in their first review.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

And those other movies have been very successfully and genuinely overall loved :sas2: