Daps
Grady03.png

"Poink" :dead:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ant man is a perv and i aint mad at him. With such a lame ass power nikka gotta at least see some titis or literally run up in some twat and tap dance in it

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Reviews so far

It takes ANT-MAN a moment to get cranked up, but once it does, it’s sensational. My favorite third-act of any Marvel movie.

Ant-Man is more methodical than most Marvel movies but it’s hilarious & a totally great ride. So many fun MCU links too. Another winner.

Ant-Man isn't just great entertainment, it's also a great movie. Marvel's most human film to date. Fantastic.

Ant-Man ties into the MCU without using any tangents. Almost all buildup, but that's a part of the fun with heist films. Great script.

Ant-Man is great! Lots of comedy & action. Definitely recommend it! #AntManEvent

ANT-MAN is fantastic fun with heart, wildly clever set-pieces, and a scene-stealing Michael Pena. It's a movie I want to be friends with.

"I will never go see Ant-Man! How dare they get rid of a filmmaker I like!"
(one year later)
"Ant-Man was sooooo good!"

Ant-man will return........ #antmanevent

Ant-Man is a different Marvel movie in scale (go figure!), but also a whole bunch of fun. Laughed a lot, and great performances all around

ANT-MAN is good. Not a disaster like some expected but also not a homerun. Has a *must see* after the end credits scene.

Bravo and well done @MrPeytonReed !! #AntManEvent I expected Ant-Man to be great and received phenomenal!!! #Marvel #AntMan

ANT-MAN is a TON of fun! It's Marvel's version of Ocean's 11. Great cast, slick score and two wonderful post-credits scenes #StayTillTheEnd

Negative :

ANT-MAN has some fun shrinking man stuff, but wow it's 90% exposition. Not one thing left implied. #FranchiseFred

Sadly ‘Ant-Man’ falls flat in almost every way. Doesn’t seem like it’s sure of what it wants to be. Not so much bad as it is blah.

:banderas:
If I'm not mistaken, #AntMan contains the first reference to #SpiderMan in the MCU

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:ohhh:

Recent Marvel credit scenes have been kind of minor, but ANT-MAN has two (mid-credits and at the very end) that, unlike its hero, are huge.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Reviews so far

It takes ANT-MAN a moment to get cranked up, but once it does, it’s sensational. My favorite third-act of any Marvel movie.

Ant-Man is more methodical than most Marvel movies but it’s hilarious & a totally great ride. So many fun MCU links too. Another winner.

Ant-Man isn't just great entertainment, it's also a great movie. Marvel's most human film to date. Fantastic.

Ant-Man ties into the MCU without using any tangents. Almost all buildup, but that's a part of the fun with heist films. Great script.

Ant-Man is great! Lots of comedy & action. Definitely recommend it! #AntManEvent

ANT-MAN is fantastic fun with heart, wildly clever set-pieces, and a scene-stealing Michael Pena. It's a movie I want to be friends with.

"I will never go see Ant-Man! How dare they get rid of a filmmaker I like!"
(one year later)
"Ant-Man was sooooo good!"

Ant-man will return........ #antmanevent

Ant-Man is a different Marvel movie in scale (go figure!), but also a whole bunch of fun. Laughed a lot, and great performances all around

ANT-MAN is good. Not a disaster like some expected but also not a homerun. Has a *must see* after the end credits scene.

Bravo and well done @MrPeytonReed !! #AntManEvent I expected Ant-Man to be great and received phenomenal!!! #Marvel #AntMan

ANT-MAN is a TON of fun! It's Marvel's version of Ocean's 11. Great cast, slick score and two wonderful post-credits scenes #StayTillTheEnd

Negative :

ANT-MAN has some fun shrinking man stuff, but wow it's 90% exposition. Not one thing left implied. #FranchiseFred

Sadly ‘Ant-Man’ falls flat in almost every way. Doesn’t seem like it’s sure of what it wants to be. Not so much bad as it is blah.

:banderas:
If I'm not mistaken, #AntMan contains the first reference to #SpiderMan in the MCU
Http://www.blogs.indiewire.com/criticwire/first-reactions-to-marvels-ant-man-20150626