DcC9f1vU0AAzm3z.jpg:orig

New trailer drops tomorrow
tenor.gif

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Opening weekend :manny: fukk what ya'll talking about.

Phase 3 been heat and I expect this to be the same. Seeing more of the quantum realm in Dolby Cinema :ohlawd:

Feige and Russo bros said this is important in the lead up to Avengers 4. Probably a Hawkeye cameo in the post credit scene and they see the aftermath of Infinity War:ohhh:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Opening weekend :manny: fukk what ya'll talking about.

Phase 3 been heat and I expect this to be the same. Seeing more of the quantum realm in Dolby Cinema :ohlawd:

Feige and Russo bros said this is important in the lead up to Avengers 4. Probably a Hawkeye cameo in the post credit scene and they see the aftermath of Infinity War:ohhh:

I'll be in first day. the first one was dope as fukk

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I just got through finally watching the first film. I didn't care about it when it was in theaters...shyt was entertaining tho. Dead serious I didn't know Tip was in it.

Between watching that, and the ongoing IW hype, I'll be seeing this new flick opening weekend. I did read about The Russos keeping up with the director of This to ensure that shyt added up storywise, so I can't wait to see how they work the IW stuff into the fold.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this gonna be on the net early, or on Kimmell? my sad ass plans days around Marvel trailers.

... jesus christ, when did this bullshyt become my life? i barely follow sports anymore, i follow a movie universe while padding the pockets of the biggest media monopoly on the planet...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this gonna be on the net early, or on Kimmell? my sad ass plans days around Marvel trailers.

... jesus christ, when did this bullshyt become my life? i barely follow sports anymore, i follow a movie universe while padding the pockets of the biggest media monopoly on the planet...
Hey, you know what you like. lol