OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
ross got 5 classic duds

meek mill new song sound way more liver den any ross song

it got a concept and he talkin real shyt
nikka dont say the same three words in the hook

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
#theDecline
2591.jpg

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
50 Cent Is Executive Producing An Upcoming "B.M.F." Movie By Zach Frydenlund | Jun 11, 2014 | 3:56 pm | Permalink Image via Google It would be hard not to admire 50 Cent's hustle right now. Not only did he just release an album, but he also reunited G-Unit after years of beef. Curtis is staying busy outside of the music industry too, announcing via his Twitter he is executive producing the upcoming B.M.F. film.
The film will tell the story of the infamous "Black Mafia Family," who ran a huge drug cartel from the early 90's through the 2000's. Their most notable members being Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory and his brother Terry "Southwest T" Flenory. 50 didn't offer any additional details on the film at this time, but we will be sure to update you when they are available.

http://www.celebnmusic247.com/50-cents-sms-teams-disney-carmelo/#.U6k1jyi9acs
50 Cent’s SMS Teams with Disney and Carmelo
50 Cent’s SMS Audio Teams With Disney & Carmelo Anthony To Release STAR WARS & Sports Headphones.
Are you a fan of Star Wars and Carmelo Anthony?

If so then you’re in luck because 50 Cent has teamed up with both to bring Star Wars fans and NBA fans a whole new look and feel with a pop culture twist.

SMS Audio CEO Curtis Jackson and SMS Audio president Brian Nohe discuss their new line of headphones with FOX Business News reporter Liz Claman at the 2014 International CES.

CEO of SMS Audio, 50 Cent said:

“I’m a health and fitness fanatic, so a quality pair of headphones is an absolute must-have when I’m working out. I used my own ‘wish list’ of features as a benchmark when creating the Sport collection, and I’m extremely pleased with the final result – in addition to having our partner, NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony, as the signature name on the product.”

“SMS Audio is continually innovating the product line and we’re excited to show off the much-anticipated in-ear, wireless headphone as part of this collection at CES.”

50 Cent Confirms SMS Boxing Event On ESPN
by Glenn Erby | Posted on Thursday, June 12th, 2014

• 4Share 3Tweet 0 7Share

50 Cent has confirmed an upcoming SMS Boxing event set to air on ESPN.

“Don’t miss my second annual BOXING birthday bash. July 2,” 50 Cent says in an Instagram post.

According to the flyer the event is schedule to host multiple fights. Michael Farenas is set to fight Mark Davis and Billy Dib is scheduled to match-up against Alberto Garza.

Read more at http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...sms-boxing-event-on-espn/#EXwEAzrphZ3C2gP7.99

50 Cent's "Street King" Shoots To The Top, Wins Big At GNC Awards
"Last night street king energy won energy shot of the year at the GNC awards after just 2.5 months. due to great sales in GNC's every were.,"

50 Cent partners with Swan Racing

February 04, 2014, David Caraviello, NASCAR.com

SMS Audio to serve as associate sponsor for both of team's entries

They may hail from different parts of the country and work in vastly different fields, but Brandon Davis sees plenty in common between him and his new partner Curtis Jackson -- better known as 50 Cent.

"I'm an entrepreneur, 50's an entrepreneur. That piece is it, is the synergy that pulled it all together," said Davis, the owner of Swan Racing. "You have two entrepreneur-minded people coming together. … NASCAR's structure, it really allows for and opens the door for entrepreneurs to come in and use this platform for different kinds of marketing opportunities, and this is one of them."

Davis' two-car entry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series has a new partner in a company owned by 50 Cent, the rapper whose business interests have expanded into beverages, boxing promotion, film production and beyond. SMS Audio, a line of headphones and accessories founded by Jackson in 2011, will appear as an associate sponsor this season on the cars of Swan Racing drivers Parker Kligerman and Cole Whitt.

FULL SERIES COVERAGE

Davis said the deal is for multiple years, and envisions it expanding to eventually become a primary sponsor. The scope of it all, though, exceeds the logos that will appear on Swan Racing's two cars.

"It's huge. Absolutely, it's by far the biggest deal that we’ve ever had," Davis told NASCAR.com by telephone.

"My vision when I started this team was to build a marketing machine. And having this relationship is a key component in that," he added. "Whether it turns into a primary for a car for the full season, which is what we’re shooting for, or not, the marketing power that this gives us, and the diversity it gives us from a marketing standpoint, it's huge for our team."

For 50 Cent, car sponsorship in NASCAR is another step in a career built on breaking from the predictable. His early investment in the brand that became Vitamin Water netted him millions, and funded his growth into other areas such as clothing and audio equipment. A former crack dealer who was once shot nine times, the native of Queens, N.Y., has branched out into an entertainer and businessman whose interests go well beyond the music that launched his career in 2003.

The relationship between Swan Racing and SMS Audio was conceived and negotiated by Pegasus Marketing Group of Lake Forest, Ill. Although Davis and Jackson have spoken only over the telephone -- conflicting schedules have prevented a face-to-face meeting to this point -- Davis said the rapper plans to be at the Daytona 500. Jackson attended the Great American Race last season, when he famously attempted to kiss television personality Erin Andrews on pit road prior to the event.

In a statement announcing the deal, Jackson called Swan Racing "the perfect match" for his audio company. The official release also said 50 Cent would be making appearances at races throughout the season in support of the drivers and the partnership.

Kligerman, 23 and a professed hip-hop fan, is "pumped up for this partnership to say the least," he said, adding that being part of the deal is "an honor." Davis, who is chairman of an oil and gas exploration company based in Denver, said the agreement shouldn't come as a surprise.

"He's a car guy," Davis said of Jackson. "He's into cars, into muscle cars, into fast cars, high-end cars, exotic cars. And one thing I've learned with people in different areas is, once they experience a race, if they're already into cars and speed, you go to a NASCAR race and you're hooked. I'm sure that had something to do with it."

Founded in late 2012, Swan Racing competed last season as a one-car team with David Stremme primarily behind the wheel. The team recorded five top-20 finishes last year, the best being 12th in the spring race at Talladega. The organization expanded to two full-time entries for the 2014 campaign, and Davis summed up the growth process so far in one word.

"Hard," he said. "It's going the way I expected it to. We're pulling our hair out. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we're over prepared. At the least we'll be prepared for Daytona. But it's been difficult. It's a lot more work than it was."

Cheetah Vision is a film production company founded in 2009 by Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson and Randall Emmett. The first project that was filmed was called 'Setup' but the first project to go into production and released first is a film called, "Gun".[1][2][3] In early 2011, 50 Cent landed a $200,000,000 deal for the company, which will fund a 10-picture deal. Grindstone/Lionsgate will distribute the films. Under the deal, the films will have a budget of around $20 million each.[4][5]

now tell me this aint a nikka who aint a legend

havin 1 percent at a wing stop dat a go out of business in a couple years aint money

wats 1percent of minimum wage

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
scarface and rakim aint even in 50 tax bracket
even wen they was relevant

scarface got raped by j prince and rakim got rapped by eric b

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
He wont....putting 50 next to nikkaz like Jay, Nas, Pac, Big, Cube, sht.even Wayne..is criminal

That nikka 50 is the epitome of flash in the pan and gimmick artist

That nikka the farthest thing from a legend :mjlol:

Don't know why I'm answering cause this is clearly a troll but I'll entertain it.

Having a top 5 mixtape discography, GRODT (Classic), Beg For Mercy (Classic) alone qualify him as a legend.

Don't even have to get into impact, sales, etc.