OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don't know why I'm answering cause this is clearly a troll but I'll entertain it.

Having a top 5 mixtape discography, GRODT (Classic), Beg For Mercy (Classic) alone qualify him as a legend.

Don't even have to get into impact, sales, etc.
Lack of relevant longevity
top 5 mixtape discography....nikka what?? :what:

This nikka only got one solo classic

Only lasted 3 years in the game where he actually mattered
His whole career revolved around his gimmick of being shot 9 times

That nikka is no legend

Wayne, Jay, Pac, Big, Cube, Nas, are soo far ahead of 50 when it come to that legend conversation it aint even funny
50 a legend?? HAAAA dnt make me laugh nikka :mjlol:
50 dnt een matter to his own city no more

Sht...T.i more of a legend than 50 T.I has sustained high relevance in his region for like 10 years while 50 only mattered for about 5 years(that's being generous)

50 is a flash in the pan shot 9 times super thug gimmick and the only ppl who care bout that nikka are cacs and lame ass nikkaz who only care for the drama

MiC

Pro
Daps
Without getting into business, sales or impact (which all play a part in determining legacy).

How is 50 not a legend off of Top 5 mixtape discog, GRODT, Beg for mercy, Massacre?

The fact you threw massacre in there disqualifies you.

Get your candy shop listening ass out of here

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

10mil sold and some of his standout tracks, considered a classic by a lot of ppl but ok forget I mentioned it.

how is he not a legend?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lack of relevant longevity
top 5 mixtape discography....nikka what?? :what:

This nikka only got one solo classic

Only lasted 3 years in the game where he actually mattered
His whole career revolved around his gimmick of being shot 9 times

That nikka is no legend

Wayne, Jay, Pac, Big, Cube, Nas, are soo far ahead of 50 when it come to that legend conversation it aint even funny
50 a legend?? HAAAA dnt make me laugh nikka :mjlol:
50 dnt een matter to his own city no more

Sht...T.i more of a legend than 50 T.I has sustained high relevance in his region for like 10 years while 50 only mattered for about 5 years(that's being generous)

50 is a flash in the pan shot 9 times super thug gimmick and the only ppl who care bout that nikka are cacs and lame ass nikkaz who only care for the drama

come on mayne..lol

Im not a 50 fan.. but you HAVE TO give him his legendary props.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
But as I typed that 50 is a legend.. Does that make Nelly one too? basically the same career..hmmm

swerve

All Star
Daps

You were 13 when it was released you have no right to act like you know how candy shop was poppin :mjlol:

Massacre is not a classic but it's a good damn solid album. It got hated on because it wasn't on GRODT level and the 50 hate started for real