OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We keep a couple of those for the hoes. But Drake's success and popularity is based on pop fans. You can't even compare drake and the unit. We got classics. Street classics.

Unless you Gay :sas2:

Hahahaha @ street classics.

Basically you wanna put a premium on success based on who you imagine a fanbase to be. You sound crazy.

MiC

Pro
Daps
Where you from fakkit? Niqqas already know where I'm from :sas2:

I don't see how pertinent it is seen as where talking about a world wide movement like G unit :wow:
If you bring up Nicki, you might as well bring up Vanilla Ice.

It is pertinent because you are claiming drakes main base as pop. If you "actually" were in the states at all you'd know his base is just as hip hop as 50 cents 03-05 base was. You think little white girls and boys weren't the main consumers of grodt and massacre?

This is drake we are talking about not eminem or macklemore. Dude has hiphop radio on lock the past 5 years. His urban audience draw is massive.
You wouldn't know being over there.

And worldwide movement? Please.
Let's see 50 sell out 02 arena 3x back to back to back then talk about a worldwide movement.
Hammersmith Apollo aint a movement

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
It is pertinent because you are claiming drakes main base as pop. If you "actually" were in the states at all you'd know his base is just as hip hop as 50 cents 03-05 base was. You think little white girls and boys weren't the main consumers of grodt and massacre?

This is drake we are talking about not eminem or macklemore. Dude has hiphop radio on lock the past 5 years. His urban audience draw is massive.
You wouldn't know being over there.

And worldwide movement? Please.
Let's see 50 sell out 02 arena 3x back to back to back then talk about a worldwide movement.
Hammersmith Apollo aint a movement

He sold that out 3 times with The Weeknd. I was there for the Weeknd. :usure:

Just face it. Drake wont be looked back on with the legends. He a dope Hip Pop act.

MiC

Pro
Daps
He sold that out 3 times with The Weeknd. I was there for the Weeknd. :usure:

Just face it. Drake wont be looked back on with the legends. He a dope Hip Pop act.

Doesn't matter who you were there to see, drake headlined.

And 50 won't be looked back on with the legends. He a dope few year flash in the pan act

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

And 50 won't be looked back on with the legends. He a dope few year flash in the pan act

Clearly not. He reached success levels for gangsta rap that will never be matched. If you ain't into gangsta rap I can understand though. Carry on bumping Nicki Minaj, I aint judging.

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head

You have no idea what your talking about bubba and must have been a little shyt if u don't think he's a legend, he changed the game with 1 album the hype was out of this world, grodt the best album ever in any genre and massacre was a classic too

MiC

Pro
Daps
You have no idea what your talking about bubba and must have been a little shyt if u don't think he's a legend, he changed the game with 1 album the hype was out of this world, grodt the best album ever in any genre and massacre was a classic too

This guy says I have no idea what I'm talking about then says get rich best album of any genre....jesus

MiC

Pro
Daps
Holy shyt. Third week sales gonna be the one to prove he copped some first 2 weeks

MiC

Pro
Daps
Only week 3 and we already down in to the single digit thousands :mjlol:

We gon need yayo to go ahead and start buying out all these weedplates in the tri-state area. Those best buy shelves are full of unsold AA copies

ilgPNxb.png

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

i dont know bout that...if SKI is at least musically dope you got to revist him
also he was blackballed by the white man....that much is clear and concrete