OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
New day was pushed as an Alicia Keys single,

somethin real shady went down with that shyt too

i got the version with fif and dre and its hot but there was behinds the scenes bullshyt with that one

CNN even used it as a promo tracki

i blame iovine the demonic demon

also jimmy woulnt push that button for a lot of those tracks...

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
somethin real shady went down with that shyt too

i got the version with fif and dre and its hot but there was behinds the scenes bullshyt with that one

CNN even used it as a promo tracki

i blame iovine the demonic demon

also jimmy woulnt push that button for a lot of those tracks...

Iovine need that was 50's song and tried to pass it off to Alicia Keys.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
its the unit back to the bullshyt
yayo-dance-g-unit-o.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 cent does not own his vevo channel smfh.

Vevo is a joint venture through umg, Sony, and google.

These Stan's going to all lengths to defend the flop
Are you calling 50 a liar? He said he gets paid for each video he puts up.. 50 has a video for every song.

Daps
that's true too

i guess i'm thinking of the money interscope would put behind this vs. the money 50 had to do himself

distribution vs. distribution

favors vs. favors

but who knows... this is just all together sad.. has anyone got any quotes from 50 all week?? i know this has to hurt his pride cause it was actually his best album in damn near a decade
he aint gonna address it directly.. im more than positive any hip-hop media outlet is willing to have him on to discuss his album sales, G-Unit reunion and all that good stuff..

in the meantime, he got his devoted Stanleys still in spin mode a week later, which is more pitiful than anything.. the way these dudes reaching, and trying to save face is some serious second-hand embarrassment.. but, i guess when you have no job, no life and a Father figure in your life- thats the way sh!t be.. :manny:

swerve

All Star
Daps
he aint gonna address it directly.. im more than positive any hip-hop media outlet is willing to have him on to discuss his album sales, G-Unit reunion and all that good stuff..

in the meantime, he got his devoted haters still in spin mode a week later, which is more pitiful than anything.. the way these dudes reaching, and trying to save face is some serious second-hand embarrassment.. but, i guess when you have no job, no life and a Father figure in your life- thats the way sh!t be.. :manny:
fixed :jawalrus:

don't mention it

MiC

Pro
Daps
Are you calling 50 a liar? He said he gets paid for each video he puts up.. 50 has a video for every song.

If he said that he DID lie because veco has joint ownership by google (which owns YouTube), and 2major labels. You think 50 owns vevo?! fukkin moron

swerve

All Star
Daps
Yeah 3 million off selling 150-200k singles for $1 each....makes sense :troll:
You seem to know a lot about someone you hate. Isn't that very female of you? are you a female?