OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Daps
yea but i highly doubt he'd have done under 100k on interscope. i'm not saying he'd do anymore than that.. but these are straight indy numbers. even a flop on major labels don't do this damn horrible
he easily would've done less..

Chief Keef had one of the hottest tracks, and did 50k on Interscope. . im assuming the 46+k for AA, was lumped in with the pre-sales 3 weeks prior to the release, and any other new rule out there.. next week, is the real determining factor.. this shyt might push 3k next week.. might.. :wow:

MiC

Pro
Daps
50 cent made profit off them music videos. It's on YouTube and he owns his own channel unlike other rappers. Why do you think he shot a video for nearly every song he made in the last 7 years? He's making huge profits off these videos.

50 cent does not own his vevo channel smfh.

Vevo is a joint venture through umg, Sony, and google.

These Stan's going to all lengths to defend the flop

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he easily would've done less..

Chief Keef had one of the hottest tracks, and did 50k on Interscope. . im assuming the 46+k for AA, was lumped in with the pre-sales 3 weeks prior to the release, and any other new rule out there.. next week, is the real determining factor.. this shyt might push 3k next week.. might.. :wow:
that's true too

i guess i'm thinking of the money interscope would put behind this vs. the money 50 had to do himself

distribution vs. distribution

favors vs. favors

but who knows... this is just all together sad.. has anyone got any quotes from 50 all week?? i know this has to hurt his pride cause it was actually his best album in damn near a decade

swerve

All Star
Daps
Mixtape? :mjlol:

50cent spent bout a good million on this "mixtape" 14 music videos....features....radio spins(yeah nikka payola still exists)..nikka sold 100k singles in total lmaoooo...and he has no single so its not like this album got something to live off(see how pharrell smoked schoolboy q after the what 3rd week)

50 cent flopped...dont forget. He bought around 10k copies after dem projections came out.

Rick Ross won :blessed:
Why would he only buy 10k himself?

swerve

All Star
Daps
idk why he turned a mixtape into an album.really..old beats and shyt

still fire to me tho of course ..been bumpin that shyt non stop...im just feelin havin some new 50
Because he got the power and money in the industry to do whatever he want :ohhh:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Because he got the power and money in the industry to do whatever he want :ohhh:

true...i think he was just glad to be off interscope and said fukk it drop this shyt...hit em with unit shyt all summer drop the main album in sept and the unit album in nov...and of course he's feelin bein in total control of when he gets to release his shyt and not havin to answer to a label head like that demon iovine

swerve

All Star
Daps
true...i think he was just glad to be off interscope and said fukk it drop this shyt...hit em with unit shyt all summer drop the main album in sept and the unit album in nov...and of course he's feelin bein in total control of when he gets to release his shyt and not havin to answer to a label head like that demon iovine

What these haters forget is that fif is always in the spotlight and he got the money to buy 20 beats from all the hottests producers right now and in the coming 20 years.

Fif can always go the Jay-Z and Drake route and copy whats hot

MiC

Pro
Daps
What these haters forget is that fif is always in the spotlight and he got the money to buy 20 beats from all the hottests producers right now and in the coming 20 years.

Fif can always go the Jay-Z and Drake route and copy whats hot

He tried that with new day, my life, we up.

All flopped.

So no, he can't.

He's in that future, ace hood popularity bracket 2008-forever.

swerve

All Star
Daps
He tried that with new day, my life, we up.

All flopped.

So no, he can't.

He's in that future, ace hood popularity bracket 2008-forever.
:what:
You really think new day, my life and we up was comeback material?

New day was pushed as an Alicia Keys single, My life was an Eminem song and we up was dope but didn't get the push it deserved