OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn if getting 1-4 million views per video pays big $$$ bird man must make a killing. Mirror alone has 300 million views. No wonder bird man richer than woodface
Major labels own the youtube videos.. SMH at people not understanding this.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He did about as much as I thought his first weeks sales go:yeshrug:
G-Unit 2k14 v.s. MMG/YMCMB Music thread ganna be :blessed:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
50 cent made profit off them music videos. It's on YouTube and he owns his own channel unlike other rappers. Why do you think he shot a video for nearly every song he made in the last 7 years? He's making huge profits off these videos.

nope...he did before..but now he on vevo, just like the rest of em. Capitol getting a percentage...ross won

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
47k for an album paid out of his own pocket with 12 music videos, paying all features out of pocket, all producers, radio spins for Smoke, daytime tv talk show performance, massive billboards in times square, music video premiers on mtv and revolt (you know diddy made him pay big for that)

Damn that is a huge L
and people STILL ask, why sign with a major?

this is the difference... interscope wouldn't have let this happen. just the marketing alone in budget probably dropped a few mil with going independent

no label to organize your countrywide tour and shows and shyt... no label to ass lick the stores into carrying your album in the front with big display cases.. no album signings in every state

you can be as big as you wanna be... you think you gonna GAIN sales by going indy, and you're in the wrong business

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
and people STILL ask, why sign with a major?

this is the difference... interscope wouldn't have let this happen. just the marketing alone in budget probably dropped a few mil with going independent

no label to organize your countrywide tour and shows and shyt... no label to ass lick the stores into carrying your album in the front with big display cases.. no album signings in every state

you can be as big as you wanna be... you think you gonna GAIN sales by going indy, and you're in the wrong business

Has more to do with the fact that :fif: is vanilla ice status in 2014 except for these cac stans still living in the past

Dude didn't drop an album in 5 years, 14 videos, national tv performances and interviews and went double tissue paper

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
its the unit!!!!

we gon own 2014

new unit album:lawd:

new 50 album:whew:

bankz mixtape:wow:

yayo tape:ehh:

buck tape....:feedme:

kidd kidd tape also:jawalrus:

some random RnB G-mixes!!!!:win:

n HOPEFULLY another SLOW beating:obama:

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Has more to do with the fact that :fif: is vanilla ice status in 2014 except for these cac stans still living in the past

Dude didn't drop an album in 5 years, 14 videos, national tv performances and interviews and went double tissue paper
yea but i highly doubt he'd have done under 100k on interscope. i'm not saying he'd do anymore than that.. but these are straight indy numbers. even a flop on major labels don't do this damn horrible