OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
50 having more money than Rick Ross? No duh nikka. Nobody is debating that:laugh:

What's in discussion here is 50's current irrelevancy in hip hop and him being unable to sell 45k records. For someone that clowned every rapper for not being able to sell a lot of records, this shyt is hilarious.

And u stans copping pleas is making it even or entertaining. Stan flopping artists brehs:mjlol:
:laugh:Woodface Stan's are mad emotional right now.Its like a combination of:fire::dahell::cape::angry::to:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
gunplay got smashed out...ross kids got kssed in the forehead..50 rockin mmg chains in videos...no retaliation whatso ever

bow down and pray to your fairy tale crime boss...your boy got no street pull

titty man got humiliated and rode on on some street shyt..fukk the music shyt

teflonmanzierfeature.jpg

Was this supposed to hurt my feelings? :heh:

You still need to shut the fukk up because wood face lost.

MiC

Pro
Daps
gunplay got smashed out...ross kids got kssed in the forehead..50 rockin mmg chains in videos...no retaliation whatso ever

bow down and pray to your fairy tale crime boss...your boy got no street pull

titty man got humiliated and rode on on some street shyt..fukk the music shyt

teflonmanzierfeature.jpg

Mastermind did 179k first week. AA did 40k. Guess that's all you can say when your god flops that bad

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The nikka 50 flopped. 40k independent, I think he'll recoup all that back before SKI drops, which is what i'm really waiting for.:yeshrug: One Gunit show in dubai and he recouped lol