OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
USA sales:
Banks = 1.5 million, 350k, 130k = Less than 2 million
Ross = 6 albums average 650k = 4 million

Don't ask again

you lyin your fukkin ass off boy and i said with beg for mercy wich went 2x plat and t.o.s. and GRODT soundtrack

and ill spot you ross' self made frisbees

HMF was certiied 4x plat foh..went plat in canada too and im not even countin that

dont lie again

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
this shytbird loves nothin more than to post numbers and dont even get em right

and this is with who you place your faith?

fukkin cornballs

lmao @ ross' albums averagn 650k

Last edited:

MiC

Pro
Daps
this shytbird loves nothin more than to post numbers and dont even get em right

and this is with who you place your faith?

clown ass fukkboys

Album has sold 1.5 million copies and is only certified 1x platinum in the US.
Platinum in canada is only 100k

Will post the links tomorrow fukkboy

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Album has sold 1.5 million copies and is only certified 1x platinum in the US.
Platinum in canada is only 100k

Will post the links tomorrow fukkboy

post em then you sensitive shytbird and you keep forgettin about the g=unit albums conveniently
and GRODT soundtrack

they aint gonna be right i already know...youv e been postin fraudulent numbers for a minute and think nobody will call you on it cause nobody else really gives a shyt

stick to your autistic lane tho...thats when we laugh at you

MiC

Pro
Daps
you lyin your fukkin ass off boy and i said with beg for mercy wich went 2x plat and t.o.s. and GRODT soundtrack

and ill spot you ross' self made frisbees

HMF was certiied 4x plat foh..went plat in canada too and im not even countin that

dont lie again

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/953596/lloyd-banks-preps-hunger-for-more-after-going-gold
Before the unexpected success of "Beamer," 50 Cent's G-Unit label was in the midst of signing a new distribution deal with EMI Label Services after its Interscope Records contract had ended. Now Banks is getting ready to release his long-awaited third studio album on G-Unit, due Nov. 23.

"The transition between labels gave me a lane to work by myself...to create freely," says the 28-year-old rapper, born Christopher Lloyde. "That's when I said, 'I'm going to release 'Beamer, Benz or Bentley.' The reaction to that track has changed everything. Up until that point, I wasn't thinking about an album. I was just thinking, 'Let me get the respect from my fans.' "

And respect he got. Released independently by Banks while G-Unit was in flux, "Beamer" (featuring Juelz Santana) not only went gold. It also rose to No. 19 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and to No. 14 on R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Songs.

Banks recently released the star-studded follow-up, "Start It Up." FeaturingKanye West, Ryan Leslie, Fabolous and Swizz Beatz, the track was produced by newcomer Cardiak. Additionally, Akon and Banks' G-Unit brethren 50 Cent -- who's said to be recording a new album as well -- and Tony Yayo are set to appear on "The Hunger for More 2." Banks' previous albums, 2004's "The Hunger for More" and 2006's "Rotten Apple," have sold 1.5 million and 351,000 units, respectively, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

http://riaa.com/goldandplatinumdata.php?content_selector=gold-platinum-searchable-database
gbr24Ej.png

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
ross did about 3.2 milli in the US total... throw in those self made weedplates too ..im givin you those

but gimme my beg for mercy t.o.s. and grodt soundtrack

you still refuse to total em up

odd

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Quote Wikipedia with no other source brehs. A page anyone can edit brehs.

Trust Wikipedia with no other links over billboard and the riaa brehs :mjlol:

Truth hurts.

oh so theyre right about all those ross numbers tho?

POM-750kk

trilla- 645k

DTR--434k

TD--724k

GFID--565k

MAstermind--328k..and that one might be short..

gimme ross total sales in the US...do it

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
oh so 750k to 800k

massive difference

these fukkin numbers are all bullshyt

now XXL is the source to which you place your faith in?

these fakkits been postin fraudulent numbers for a minute and nobody givesx a shyt enough to call em on it

and yet nobody will total up all of banks albums plus the gunit albums and grodt soundrack

my points been made

stay in yalls autistic lane...thats when we laugh at you

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:what:Man wtf this nikka having a fukking meltdown?Who the fukk cares about fukking Lloyd banks and past album sales.This thread is about animal ambition.And it's fukking 2014.The :cape:Is in overdrive.

This nikka sound like Al Bundy talking about his 4 touchdown game in high school.:snoop: