OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
we aint hiding we riding off these singles and the fukkery :pachaha:
my g you and def alot of the unit stans still riding yall know who u are im talking bout the fence ass nikkas.. like ross stans when the L's started happening daily them nikkas left the booth like roaches:bryan: even if i dont agree with u i respect the dedication:wow: i see yall:sas1: just like i see @mic:sas2: a ross stan he went undercover:ninja:@mic was born... he got the creepy persona and loner/ future mall assassin shyt goin on but it creates a dedication to ross that is:wrist::scusthov: and :ohlawd: at the same damn time.:ehh:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
l:sas1: just like i see @mic:sas2: a ross stan he went undercover:ninja:@mic was born... he got the creepy persona and loner/ future mall assassin shyt goin on but it creates a dedication to ross that is:wrist::scusthov: and :ohlawd: at the same damn time.:ehh:

whats funny tho is ive @'d that dude 3 times to tell me about banks total sales with beg for mercy t.o.s. and GRODT soundtrack vs. ross sales with all the self made joints and he still wont respond...im just curious

but yea these are same cats that vanish when gunplay gets stomped out chain snatched and ross's kids are gettin kissed on the forehead and slowbucks gets mashed on and robbed...

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
whats funny tho is ive @'d that dude 3 times to tell me about banks total sales with beg for mercy t.o.s. and GRODT soundtrack vs. ross sales with all the self made joints and he still wont respond...im just curious

but yea these are same cats that vanish when gunplay gets stomped out chain snatched and ross's kids are gettin kissed on the forehead and slowbucks gets mashed on and robbed...
Wood face lost shut the fukk up.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

dude eat sleep breathe 50 he aint talkin bout nothin else :comeon: this alias has one lane you know that already breh:heh:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Wood face lost shut the fukk up.

gunplay got smashed out...ross kids got kssed in the forehead..50 rockin mmg chains in videos...no retaliation whatso ever

bow down and pray to your fairy tale crime boss...your boy got no street pull

titty man got humiliated and rode on on some street shyt..fukk the music shyt

teflonmanzierfeature.jpg

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
gunplay got smashed out...ross kids got kssed in the forehead..50 rockin mmg chains in videos...no retaliation whatso ever

bow down and pray to your fairy tale crime boss...your boy got no street pull

titty man got humiliated and rode on on some street shyt..fukk the music shyt

teflonmanzierfeature.jpg
Who cares about a jobber on MMG? Thats like Savio Vega getting stomped out in the Nation of Domination. Who cares? :laugh:

What u need to worry about is the almighty leader of Flop Unit being unable to crack 45,000 units on a solo album:ufdup:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Who cares about a jobber on MMG? Thats like Savio Vega getting stomped out in the Nation of Domination. Who cares? :laugh:

What u need to worry about is the almighty leader of Flop Unit being unable to crack 45,000 units on a solo album:ufdup:

and 50 got way more money than your boy..fif and them already won more than any rap crew or any MMG artist ever did on this music shyt

admit it...its therapeutic

youll be a happieer person

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
and 50 got way more money than your boy..fif and them already won more than any rap crew or any MMG artist ever did on this music shyt

What is your point with all this 50 Cent caping? You on his promo team? This is a lost, a big L, we can admit that right? The discussion in this thread is about the L with this album and his music now, its not about the past, he has more money than most people, good for him, but he took a big L, the album is trash and the sales reflect that (this was always 50s M.O.). If you like he album good for you, but the masses felt it was ass, period, you don't have to defend every post about 50. We get it, you are a stan.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

50 having more money than Rick Ross? No duh nikka. Nobody is debating that:laugh:

What's in discussion here is 50's current irrelevancy in hip hop and him being unable to sell 45k records. For someone that clowned every rapper for not being able to sell a lot of records, this shyt is hilarious.

And u stans copping pleas is making it even or entertaining. Stan flopping artists brehs:mjlol: