OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
He better just use this little momentum from the group reuniting and get shyt popping.... Maybe spin the shyt on some "I just sold a mixtape basically" shyt.

mixtape doing 35k first week without any big singles :wow: all songs are already out on the internet for free and been so for several weeks

For those claiming its a mixtape you should proably check what 50 himself said when asked this on Reddit

[–]cbrb 524 points525 points526 points 21 hours ago

Big fan, just bought Animal Ambition and what I've heard so far is fire. What made you decide to turn this from a pre-album mixtape into a full album?

His answer

[–]Official50Cent[S] 687 points688 points689 points 21 hours ago

a mixtape would have previously released music. Animal ambition was all original if you put music out and call it a mixtape its not under the same scrutiny. i felt strong enough about it. it's quality.

Link

It's 50 Cent. Ask me anything. : IAmA

Cut it out stop copping pleas for this grown man.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those claiming its a mixtape you should proably check what 50 himself said when asked this on Reddit

[–]cbrb 524 points525 points526 points 21 hours ago

Big fan, just bought Animal Ambition and what I've heard so far is fire. What made you decide to turn this from a pre-album mixtape into a full album?

His answer

[–]Official50Cent[S] 687 points688 points689 points 21 hours ago

a mixtape would have previously released music. Animal ambition was all original if you put music out and call it a mixtape its not under the same scrutiny. i felt strong enough about it. it's quality.

Link

It's 50 Cent. Ask me anything. : IAmA

Cut it out stop copping pleas for this grown man.
Ignore me saying "Spin" brehs....

You know SPIN.. AKA Bullshyt!!! Ain't nobody copping pleas... Stop looking for a debate. Lol

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ignore me saying "Spin" brehs....

You know SPIN.. AKA Bullshyt!!! Ain't nobody copping pleas... Stop looking for a debate. Lol
That was directed to the bul under you I just quoted you because you brought it up lol no beef breh

cook

Banned
Daps
its a mixtape now?

someone tell 50 to update his webpage, he's still calling it an album

upload_2014-6-4_10-4-25.png

Daps
Actually Sale Climate is everything. Also 50 didn't have that Blockbuster single that he always has to push his albums. I agree with people that said this is basically a pressed up mixtape. As far as his relevency. Musically he's took a deep fall but 50 is still very visable in pop culture. As for Ross, what's the point of doing damn near 200k and you can't even get to Gold anymore?

You can't use that as an excuse. Not having a good single when you actually tried, is a failure.

Matter fact Ross didn't even have a radio friendly single. But 2 months ago he did 200k.

For 50 Cent to do 30k in the same climate, is an embarrassment. I don't know why you guys are trying to minimize this L.