Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Get a case...that protects all sides. My nexus is still mint and I dropped it maybe 3 times (none on concrete though).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

pretty much. I mean if you are laying in bed cool but if you have it all over the house then this will happen

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After using Chrome, Firefox and the Dolphin browser beta on this Nexus 10 I prefer dolphin, I think I messed up though getting the 16GB version, damn.

Thinking of giving this back now, I like it but 16GB is going to run out fast.
Can anyone post info on 'Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter' can this be used on a Nexus tablet as a means to access external HD files?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
anyone know of a tapatalk equivalent that doesnt cost anything? not paying for an app ever.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
anyone know of a tapatalk equivalent that doesnt cost anything? not paying for an app ever.

You need to get over that mentality. Especially for an app like tapatalk.

I like to look at it from an entertainment cost/benefit perspective. I'll pay $10 to see a movie for a couple hours, but not $5 for an app I've been using daily for over a year?

:comeon:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Refuses to pay a cent for any app. :manny:
SMH at the Justin TV app on droid correct me if I'm wrong but you can't watch channels on there.
Dolphin looks like it doesn't support flash either.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
After using Chrome, Firefox and the Dolphin browser beta on this Nexus 10 I prefer dolphin, I think I messed up though getting the 16GB version, damn.

Thinking of giving this back now, I like it but 16GB is going to run out fast.
Can anyone post info on 'Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter' can this be used on a Nexus tablet as a means to access external HD files?

YouTube it

Sent from my Nexus 4

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You need to get over that mentality. Especially for an app like tapatalk.

I like to look at it from an entertainment cost/benefit perspective. I'll pay $10 to see a movie for a couple hours, but not $5 for an app I've been using daily for over a year?

:comeon:

FK that been using my tapatalk app for 2 years. Free

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2