PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Anybody have an unlocked Nexus4 on T-Mobile and couldn't get MMS to work? None of the posted fixes (XDA, android forums, t-mobile site) work for me.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the recommended browser for android, I don't trust lchrome.
Need a site for HD wallpapers also.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

maxthon cloud browser (non tablet verison) even if your using a tablet

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brazilian Nexus 4 shipments pop up with Android 4.2.2. This is why you buy a nexus device :heh::ahh::salute:

[ame]http://youtu.be/9qOLAmjFQng[/ame]

After Google deleted the Android 4.1.2 image from its servers, something was clearly brewing, and it didn't take long before a Brazilian Nexus 4 emerged with an arm shot of a brand new 4.2.2 potion. Nothing is known yet about the minor Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update, if it is legit at all on this picture, but the Nexus 4 is apparently starting to get produced in LG's phone factory in Taubaté, Brazil today, before heading to carriers later in the month, and the first batch of one thousand is reportedly being loaded with Android 4.2.2 from the box, so it's a matter of time we get a rundown on the improvements. Everything points that Google is indeed releasing an update to the latest and greatest, as running on the Nexus 4, and we are waiting for an update on what fixes and goodies it has included in it eventually.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there a way to make ringtones using google music without having too get the actual files?

Daps
nexus 7 fell like 3 feet and now the screen and part of the side near the charger port is all fukked up. Half the fukking screen is unresponsive :snoop:

googling around there doesn't seem to be any support for this shyt at all, I think I'll end up taking a huge L :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nexus 7 fell like 3 feet and now the screen and part of the side near the charger port is all fukked up. Half the fukking screen is unresponsive :snoop:

googling around there doesn't seem to be any support for this shyt at all, I think I'll end up taking a huge L :sadcam:

Get a case...that protects all sides. My nexus is still mint and I dropped it maybe 3 times (none on concrete though).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

:damn:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2