NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that possible when you can get 3 lines of unlimited talk, text, and capped data just like AT&T for about $114

Link me to this $114ish provider. I'd like to see that. Also, I have unlimited on AT&T. As in, once I hit 5 gigs on LTE my speed is throttled to 3g / 2g and I do not accrue any extra fees. I also have roll-over on AT&T.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link me to this $114ish provider. I'd like to see that. Also, I have unlimited on AT&T. As in, once I hit 5 gigs on LTE my speed is throttled to 3g / 2g and I do not accrue any extra fees. I also have roll-over on AT&T.

:sitdown: that aint unlimited

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fact is if you buy the phone you can get service for cheaper. I will always from this point on buy my phone straight out and put it on tmob or verizon

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fact is if you buy the phone you can get service for cheaper. I will always from this point on buy my phone straight out and put it on tmob or verizon

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I have three lines. Please show me where I can get three lines on a pre-paid and the cost of having the three lines with unlimited everything and speed rivaling LTE. Please do.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carné Asada;2833672 said:
You got that $30 5gb deal from tmo, right? How do you go about refilling it? Do you get it from wal mart or directly from your account?

just get a t-mobile online account and pay on there. i just have it on autopay now

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's odd that people post I can get three lines at a great cost through some pre-paid service but it's crickets when I ask for a link....

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I have three lines. Please show me where I can get three lines on a pre-paid and the cost of having the three lines with unlimited everything and speed rivaling LTE. Please do.

It's odd that people post I can get three lines at a great cost through some pre-paid service but it's crickets when I ask for a link....

What you're asking for doesn't exist and you know it.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time messing with the droid a few questions:
What are the must have apps, is it safe to get apps outside the Google play store? How do you move apps individually and anything else I could benefit from
Knowing.
Think I got buyers remorse... :sad cam:
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
for "4G" you can hit t-mobile or simple mobile for about $144 per month for 3 lines.

How much are you paying for your service? It depends on how much you are paying...I am actually not opposed to contracts if it makes sense for the individual. In my case tho? I can't do it...Single lines are damn near $100 a month

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
First time messing with the droid a few questions:
What are the must have apps, is it safe to get apps outside the Google play store? How do you move apps individually and anything else I could benefit from
Knowing.
Think I got buyers remorse... :sad cam:
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

wait which android phone did you purchase :what:

Stick to getting apps from the playstore. Go to my android thread for beginners for apps.
You move apps the same way you do on ios hold and drag. Even in the app drawer and hold and drag to home screen

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Samsung Announces The Exynos 5 Octa, A Screaming 28nm 8-Core Processor

Samsung just announced at CES its new Exynos 5 Octa processors. These chips, on a 28nm architecture (which means they're small and use less power) have eight dang cores. The company says that this will result in up to 70% battery savings (compared to what is unclear...we would assume the previous Exynos processor).

Samsung-Exynos-650x341.png