Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Gizmodo: Are Multi-Core Processors a Waste of Time for Android? [Android] http://goo.gl/mag/3kKw4

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah breh, like I'm gonna listen to the slander that was shat out of WMPoweruser (sourced at the bottom), a pro Windows Mobile website, as opposed to my knowledge of the hardware and computing.

But hey, there's plenty of suckers out there ready for sensationalism without doing their research. :manny: You happen to be one too.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I just activated the phone, I see where winb is coming from. Pulling down the notification bar to get to the settings is going to take some getting used to.

it's better. ever needed to change a setting while in another app? What would be the fastest way to get there if you hadn't been in the settings recently?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
why in God's name would you ever tie a credit card to a phone app? imagine the results if it ever gets hacked or you lose the phone.

I'd be more worried about losing my wallet than losing a device that has multiple passwords and safeguards before anyone can even attempt to purchase anything with my money. Add in "lost phone security apps" and you're really just sounding like you fear change

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are about to launch single core phones...of course they are going to bash the competition

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I hear what you saying but I've been pro android for phones for a minute now and I honestly don't see anything where a quad core is needed....I'm on a galaxy nexus running 4.0.4 and everything I throw at it runs great.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
fellas, if you got an Epic 4g Touch, do yourself a favor and flash the Rujelus rom... this shyt is :ohmy:

Lank?

As for quad cores not being used currently, true right now only games use it fully. But don't kid yourself if you have a choice between quad and dual you bet on quad. Cameras, multitasking, general ui snappiness all benefit from quad.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I hear what you saying but I've been pro android for phones for a minute now and I honestly don't see anything where a quad core is needed....I'm on a galaxy nexus running 4.0.4 and everything I throw at it runs great.

I've worked my 4.0.4 Nexus to a slowdown a time or two :yeshrug:

What we really need is a solution for these damn batteries :aicmon: