HSPA+

lF8kB.png

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Both versions of the Nexus 10 are back in stock in the play store. I won't have the cash for the 32 GB till early December though. :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already know my nexus 4 won't get the speeds I get on my gs3 but I'm just hoping I get atleast 5 down.. I'd be good with that.

My lte speeds in my area are REDICULOUS.. I'm talking 27-30 down.. Faster than my current uverse speeds at home lol smh

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:whew: finally put cyanogen 10 on my ATT S3. see that att will never get jelly bean until summer time i had no choice but to root and rom it. first time ive done it since i came from iphone. i can already tell the difference and its like a new phone.

Best rom IMO. the CM10.0 version is the most stable version. shyt is smooth as hell. I flashed to stock but change with the quickness. shyt smooth as hell. I dgaf about those Touch wiz feats. Be cool to have them but nah Im good.

Nova Prime Launcher will do for me.

FYI anybody need a good alarm try alarm droid. that shyt irks the shyt out of me in the AM. I have it to where if I want to shut it off I have to solve math problems and shyt:laugh: I be mad as hell at 4 in the morning.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Use your old verizon phone on The 55 | Prepaid Cell Phone Plans

use your old AT&T phone on H20

fukk carriers :lawd::lawd:

down here people flash vz phones to vz prepaid for 50 a month, 3g only of course, which is a better deal than page plus but its still an option...as it was the only option before the flashing came along

Ill def check into h20...you think thats better that straight talk. My mom is on att, has a blackberry which Id like her to toss because the os update makes the phone a nightmare to use...if it wasnt for that it would be fine for her. Simple will let you keep all bb features for 50 a month

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My boy was on boost(sprint) and went to tmo prepaid with a gs3 and he was hitting 19-22 in some places and couldnt believe it...we were lucky to hit 2 down once a month, most averaged like 5-600k

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You hittin 23 down breh? :noah: I want one so damn bad

The 23 down on that screenshot is actually a WiFi speed test. I've been getting between 15-20 on average. Web pages and videos load up quick. Like I said in my review, I honestly don't see a need for LTE in my particular case. I don't torrent from my phone, so all that extra speed is useless to me. I'd rather see them make a huge advancement in battery technology to be honest. :manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man, I don't see how people are tied down to 2GB per month with these phones.

Sprint has started revving up the LTE towers out here in the Chicagoland area (particularly out in the South/Southwest burbs) and I've been loving it. Wife was on the wifi streaming Netflix the other day, it was making my games on League Pass stutter a bit. I caught an LTE signal at the crib and just tethered my laptop to it (mind you I was getting 10mbps down with a weak signal) and streamed some NBA games for the next 3 hours in HD.

Just like that, arealdy sitting at 3+ GBs and the billing cycle just started Nov. 15th :skip:

I'm not sure what the nikkas at the repair shop did with my phone, but it's finding the signal a lot easier now and holding it.

Also, this phone's battery life is dope. I know people shyt on it for not having a removable battery, but yesterday I literally used just about everything on it from GPS for navigation, to streaming a couple of minutes of a game on the mobile app, to leaving the LTE on all day and the shyt didn't die at all.

I lucked out that Chicago is getting this shyt early. And with time I'm sure I'll be eating real good off of this network... real good.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
down here people flash vz phones to vz prepaid for 50 a month, 3g only of course, which is a better deal than page plus but its still an option...as it was the only option before the flashing came along

Ill def check into h20...you think thats better that straight talk. My mom is on att, has a blackberry which Id like her to toss because the os update makes the phone a nightmare to use...if it wasnt for that it would be fine for her. Simple will let you keep all bb features for 50 a month

I can only vouch for NET10 and Page plus.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man, I don't see how people are tied down to 2GB per month with these phones.

Sprint has started revving up the LTE towers out here in the Chicagoland area (particularly out in the South/Southwest burbs) and I've been loving it. Wife was on the wifi streaming Netflix the other day, it was making my games on League Pass stutter a bit. I caught an LTE signal at the crib and just tethered my laptop to it (mind you I was getting 10mbps down with a weak signal) and streamed some NBA games for the next 3 hours in HD.

Just like that, arealdy sitting at 3+ GBs and the billing cycle just started Nov. 15th :skip:

I'm not sure what the nikkas at the repair shop did with my phone, but it's finding the signal a lot easier now and holding it.

Also, this phone's battery life is dope. I know people shyt on it for not having a removable battery, but yesterday I literally used just about everything on it from GPS for navigation, to streaming a couple of minutes of a game on the mobile app, to leaving the LTE on all day and the shyt didn't die at all.

I lucked out that Chicago is getting this shyt early. And with time I'm sure I'll be eating real good off of this network... real good.

I've been looking for a reason to bump my T-Mobile 2 GB to unlimited, but I get nowhere close to the cap. I'm at 651 MB and my billing cycle ends in 2 weeks. I got WiFi at the office and 50 MB down at the crib. The only time my connection at home stutters if i'm downloading something off a newsgroup, but thats only cause it uses damn there all my bandwith. When i'm on the streets, I barely pay attention to my phone.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got my nexus 4 delivered yesterday. gonna active it on that $30 t-mo plan today