Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think they sold maybe 500k world wide with no promo. Its still amazes me how they did 5 millie with the nexus 7 with no promo. gs3 did 30 millie with lots of promo. Android eating outchea except moto and HTC :snoop:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
onex-droiddna-better-text.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:heh: you really think google only made 100k of these?

I pulled that number out my ass. My point was let's not pretend Google sold out of the N4 because of unprecedented demand. They weren't sitting on millions. Nexus line has never sold that much. Samsung is the king of Android phones, let's not get it twisted breh.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I pulled that number out my ass. My point was let's not pretend Google sold out of the N4 because of unprecedented demand. They weren't sitting on millions. Nexus line has never sold that much. Samsung is the king of Android phones, let's not get it twisted breh.

Agreed but dont act like you ever seen a google phone commercial on TV :pachaha:

If google went as hard as samsung (although google ads suck) they would be in the 30 million range.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll see if they really have em stock for next week... I'm still waiting.. shyt better ship next week at the least.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
f
Agreed but dont act like you ever seen a google phone commercial on TV :pachaha:

If google went as hard as samsung (although google ads suck) they would be in the 30 million range.

And if 2pac never died he would have made a song with Lil B. Since it didn't happen it's irrelevant.

My point still stands, the Nexus sold out because they didn't manufacture that many units, not because demand was unprecendented. The Nexus line has NEVER sold well.

Bad News for Google: Nexus Phones Still Don't Sell | TIME.com

Thanks to the case of Apple vs. Samsung, we now know the sad truth about Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus: After two quarters, the phone only captured 0.5% of the smartphone market at most, and brought in a mere $250 million in sales revenue, Bloomberg reports. Given that the Galaxy Nexus never cost less than $349 at unsubsidized rates, the total units sold is far less than a million, compared to 10 million of Samsung’s Galaxy S III and at least five million of the Galaxy Note.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I think they sold maybe 500k world wide with no promo. Its still amazes me how they did 5 millie with the nexus 7 with no promo. gs3 did 30 millie with lots of promo. Android eating outchea except moto and HTC :snoop:

:comeon: So you gonna sit here and act like you ain't never seen them Nexus 7 TV spots?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
f

And if 2pac never died he would have made a song with Lil B. Since it didn't happen it's irrelevant.

My point still stands, the Nexus sold out because they didn't manufacture that many units, not because demand was unprecendented. The Nexus line has NEVER sold well.

The nexus is not meant to sell 30 millie. If they sold 30 millie OEM would abandon android. They sold out of the limited supply they had. Again i say this phone is unlock selling for $299 it will do 5 millie. Google dont ever promote their shyt offline. If they went hard with the promo they would sell reason why because the nexus 7 did 5 millie. No other android tablet even came close to those numbers. The nexus brand is known by consumers now. 3 dudes at my job have nexus tablets :upsetfavre: Yes i work in a tech environment but those same dudes have shytty android phones and iphone 3gs.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
f

Google does not advertise. When my girl saw the Galaxy Nexus she didn't even know what it was...she knows what a Galaxy S III and Note II are...promotion is big.

But lets just glance over that small fact.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
:whew: finally put cyanogen 10 on my ATT S3. see that att will never get jelly bean until summer time i had no choice but to root and rom it. first time ive done it since i came from iphone. i can already tell the difference and its like a new phone.