Reppin
New York
screenshots_2012-11-20-11-51-51.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Iphone 5 killed verizons LTE network. I though i was crazy that i was only averaging 8 MBPS with LTE

"We tested the Verizon version of the iPad mini, averaging download and upload speeds of around 8Mbps each. Those speeds are more a testament to the fact that Verizon's LTE network has slowed slightly thanks to the iPhone 5 than to the iPad's capabilities."

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Isn't it automatic? I just started using it one day and it just played gapless.

With this update its no reason for me to user any other app. Once it gets crossfade its a wrap for the game

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

is it complete gapless on yours though? from what am reading online its not gapless they jus shorted the time inbetween songs to like a milisecond

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I just called up one of the T-Mobile locations around me and they do have some Nexus 4 in stock. Dude said its $500 but they won't sell the phone individually unless you activate it with a plan SMH :snoop:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^^^ there has to be a law against that. 500$ with a plan? i call shenanigans.....

that nexus 4 DoA. maybe it should have came with an SD slot :manny:

lol DOA and it sold out everwhere, TMO is just trollin ppl, you can get it from google for $300 and they sellin it for $500 , smh, i encourage everybody NOT TO buy the N4 from tmobile , get that bytch unlocked and put it on simple mobile

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

I'm over apps. I completely agreed with their vision. Google now made me replace at least 30 apps. Cant wait for them to add more features and add it in more places on android. Now when apps do shyt other than the same basic shyt. They are too many social apps and repetitive apps. Apps like tasker is a must have, grooveip, skype, etc...

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just ordered a Zagg protector for the front and back of my N4. I think I might just order that Google bumper case along with it and call it a day. I'm good about dropping my phones, but i'd rather have some sort of protection while avoiding all of the bulk that a full case brings.

I wanna order a wireless charging pad as well, but Google is taking forever. I'm tempted to buy another brand, but that Google one looks slick.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just ordered a Zagg protector for the front and back of my N4. I think I might just order that Google bumper case along with it and call it a day. I'm good about dropping my phones, but i'd rather have some sort of protection while avoiding all of the bulk that a full case brings.

I wanna order a wireless charging pad as well, but Google is taking forever. I'm tempted to buy another brand, but that Google one looks slick.

arent those bumpers sold out?