Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I wouldn't say the EVO was garbage but it was overrated to me. It had some good features obviously but the phone was choppy in operation compared to the iphone at the time... The battery life was atrocious... The screen was ashy and washed out and sense was just ugly to me in general (personal taste). Imo the gs2 was the first android phone that made me jealous while owning a iphone and it was the first one that had a SMOOTH browsing experience even with flash playing... That was very impressive to me at the time.

After that it's just been android all the way for me.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3
the gs2 is still the shyt my friend :whew: no diss to the gs3 but i hope the 4 looks different. i love how my 2 fits in my hand and feels light* as shiet, plus i got it all modded up :ahh: i loveit.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh: @ Sprint having my phone notify me about data usage just now.

I got an LTE signal at my house tonight so I decided to stream League Pass on my laptop on it for the last 2 to 3 hours... I'm already at 3.5GBs.

Lakers/Rockets game on right now
:pachaha:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:heh: @ Sprint having my phone notify me about data usage just now.

I got an LTE signal at my house tonight so I decided to stream League Pass on my laptop on it for the last 2 to 3 hours... I'm already at 3.5GBs.

Lakers/Rockets game on right now
:pachaha:
I have never heard of this, what did it say?

Is it starting to become the end of truly unlimited on sprint? Say it aint so man :to:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have never heard of this, what did it say?

Is it starting to become the end of truly unlimited on sprint? Say it aint so man :to:

I did a quick Google search. Its nothing.

Since the phone is basically a One X, the code in the phone just triggers when you hit 2GBs. I just pushed the limit up and the notification is gone.

We all good over here

:youngsabo:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
LG Nexus 4 qualifies for 50GB free Box.net cloud storage

To claim your free space, simply log into the Box.net app from your Nexus 4, and upon loading the app for the first time, you should see the message above, informing you that your cloud storage allowance has been upped. And as part of a time-limited deal, Box is also allowing you to share your good fortune with friends or co-workers, giving them access to 50GB too.

The promotion runs until Dec. 31, so you've got plenty of time to bag some extra bits, and free up some of the Nexus 4's precious (and limited) internal storage space. Check the Google Play link above to grab the official Box.net app for Android.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
My order date changed on my Nexus 4 from the 17th to the 19th. No charge has been applied to my card and google wallet still says "pending". This is starting to get ridiculous now, and Google has yet to release a statement about this.