head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
phones and tablets work differently. If you buy the tablet in stores they you return it to the store. The manufacturing is the one you deal with. If you bought it from the playstore then you ship it to google and they will replace or repair it. Google is not a physical company. They are some disadvantages. Thats why they have t-mobile sell some of their tablets and phones. I expect a physical play store late next year or early 2014 :wow:

Google play store would be piff man

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
does t-mobile have a display of the N4 up? Wouldn't mind checking it out in person before I copped

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
#GoogSetDroidGang :salute:

Gartner: Android smartphone market share for Q3 reached 72.4%
Gartner has come out with its Q3 2012 report for the mobile industry. We’re not too surprised to find that its numbers are a bit in line with what IDC reported recently, but the 72.4% of worldwide smartphone market share Android has in Gartner’s numbers is just a couple of percentage points shy of IDC’s reported 75%. Whichever way you put it, Android’s market share eclipsed 70% — that is a very impressive feat.

Meanwhile, iOS only commanded 13.9% of the pie this quarter, a decline from the 15% they did in the same quarter a year ago. Many continue to attribute Android’s success in this quarter due to the fact that the iPhone 5 had only been available for a week and a half in Q3, but if history is anything to go by then we should still see very gaudy numbers for Android in Q4 up against moderate gain or stagnancy for iOS.

gartner-q3-2012-smartphone-market-share.png

As usual, other competitors are doing much worse in the smartphone sector. RIM’s market share was chopped almost in half to 5.3% compared to last year, and Nokia’s new fondness for Windows Phone has almost completely destroyed Symbian as it went from 16.9% down to 2.6%. Samsung’s Bada actually made gains, coming up from 2.2% to 3% this quarter, and Microsoft also enjoyed growth as it reached 2.4% of the ahre.

As for the overall mobile phone market share between OEMs, Samsung captured the lead from Nokia as it jumped to 22.9% on the quarter with the latter dropping to 19.2%. The drop-off from there is huge, with Apple being the next largest OEM for the quarter at 5.5%.

Samsung’s numbers were no doubt helped along by the hugely popular Samsung Galaxy S3, though its portfolio of feature phones likely makes up the majority of the share it’s currently enjoying. Still, 30 million units of the Galaxy S3 to date is nothing to sneeze at and we’re sure Samsung couldn’t be more happy about its position in the mobile wars. Head to the source link for the full numbers.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally copped that Note 2. But still trying to slang the S3 I got the Note 1 off for 250.

:obama:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
This is weird, usually my phone fully charges from 0 to 100% within 25-30 min.

for the last 2 days its been taking forever, I had the phone on charge for about 3 hours and its still on 8%

:what:

Any solutions would be helpful

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
This is weird, usually my phone fully charges from 0 to 100% within 25-30 min.

for the last 2 days its been taking forever, I had the phone on charge for about 3 hours and its still on 8%

:what:

Any solutions would be helpful

Check the battery in settings. Make sure it says AC not USB. One of my Samsung chargers charges as USB unless I unplug it from the phone and replug it. Weird, but :manny:

screenshot2012111417572.png

Also try just rebooting it. Might have some process stuck chewing up battery.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:leostare: I got my eye on you breh

Went to one in the mall today, they ain't have shyt. nikkas ain't even have a sign up.

good looks... disappointing but whatever... yall nikkas and the guys at xda will be my eyes

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Check the battery in settings. Make sure it says AC not USB. One of my Samsung chargers charges as USB unless I unplug it from the phone and replug it. Weird, but :manny:

screenshot2012111417572.png

Also try just rebooting it. Might have some process stuck chewing up battery.

rebooted it and no change

says charging but it stays on 8% indefinitely

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
rebooted it and no change

says charging but it stays on 8% indefinitely

Try charging it with the phone off for a bit. And it says charging AC, not USB?

Basically if you can't get it to go up, you're looking at having to try a factory reset as a last resort.