aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
4.2 is ehhh at best, new camera/clock/gmail/keyboard/Now is cool but that's about it. The two finger swipe to get to "quick settings" is as unintuitive as it was for expanded notifications, even more so since quick settings are more like shortcuts than toggles. It's like a half baked MIUI toggles implementation... but now that the framework is there I expect devs to go ham with this, same for lockscreen widgets. If you're on stock 4.1.2 I guess It's an upgrade but if you're on a custom ROM like AOKP/CM it's gonna be a downgrade till the new source gets merged and new shyt gets implemented.

On the plus side, I got a signal boost from the new radio. Used to get 1-2 bars in a some places at the crib, now it's a constant 3 at worst. :leon:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
4.2 is ehhh at best, new camera/clock/gmail/keyboard/Now is cool but that's about it. The two finger swipe to get to "quick settings" is as unintuitive as it was for expanded notifications, even more so since quick settings are more like shortcuts than toggles. It's like a half baked MIUI toggles implementation... but now that the framework is there I expect devs to go ham with this, same for lockscreen widgets. If you're on stock 4.1.2 I guess It's an upgrade but if you're on a custom ROM like AOKP/CM it's gonna be a downgrade till the new source gets merged and new shyt gets implemented.

On the plus side, I got a signal boost from the new radio. Used to get 1-2 bars in a some places at the crib, now it's a constant 3 at worst. :leon:

4.2 focused on under the hood and security stuff retard :comeon:

Multiple users
lock screen widgets
swype keyboard
Updated google now
updated google services
new camera UI
photosphere
Quick settings

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Voice Update Fixes Crashing Issue in Android 4.2. Same crappy UI

Screenshot_2012-11-14-09-14-21-390x650.png

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I use everything...I am not loyal to any company, brand, or operating system like your narrow minded ass is.

I'm stuck with an old iPhone right now (lost my G2x) and I got an iPad but don't get it twisted nikka, I'm droid gang for life out this bytch :pacspit:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Can't wait to get my N4 :noah:

xda-developers - View Single Post - Nexus 4 First Impressions

shadyshaun said:
Ok something very cool (Or at least i think so)

So i'm logged into google+ on my desktop using chrome. I had googled T-Mobile in my home town.
5 minutes later i went back to my phone and in "google now" it had found the nearest t-mobile store, given me the route and estimated time.

I had heard of flights and appointments being taken from emails, but that is impressive!

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
4.2 focused on under the hood and security stuff retard :comeon:

Multiple users
lock screen widgets
swype keyboard
Updated google now
updated google services
new camera UI
photosphere
Quick settings
You're on a VZW Galaxy Nexus running 4.1... Shut the fukk up

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just placed the order for my Nexus 4. Should be here in the next day or so. :smugbiden:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The Note 2 has this same feature and I hate it

Its only good if nobody else uses you your home pc

I be getting directions to schools and ticket pricing for disney on ice and all types of stupid shyt while im at work just cause this is the shyt people at my house is googling

No one uses my laptop but me :ahh:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
The Note 2 has this same feature and I hate it

Its only good if nobody else uses you your home pc

I be getting directions to schools and ticket pricing for disney on ice and all types of stupid shyt while im at work just cause this is the shyt people at my house is googling

:pachaha:

You need your own computer breh. I don't let nobody touch my MacBook, iMac or iPad. Them shyts are 100% off limits, I don't even let my girl use any of them when she comes over.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:pachaha:

You need your own computer breh. I don't let nobody touch my MacBook, iMac or iPad. Them shyts are 100% off limits, I don't even let my girl use any of them when she comes over.

I got my own shyt but they still use it when im not home :to:

Plus I keep my laptop connected to my living tv so everybody usually uses that instead of the desktop and 2 tablets