Daps
Reppin
Sydney

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
After 4.2 Update, is Your Nexus 7 Having Troubles Updating Apps in Google Play?

(Update: Fix)

Simply remove the Google account, reboot, and then re-enter your Google account. Takes a couple of minutes, but fixes the issue instantly.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
The Note 2 has this same feature and I hate it

Its only good if nobody else uses you your home pc

I be getting directions to schools and ticket pricing for disney on ice and all types of stupid shyt while im at work just cause this is the shyt people at my house is googling

It's not a laptop issue, this is a Google Now feature. It's you being logged into Google while searching. Just log out when not at home and those things won't show up.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:pachaha:

You need your own computer breh. I don't let nobody touch my MacBook, iMac or iPad. Them shyts are 100% off limits, I don't even let my girl use any of them when she comes over.

cat-traitor.jpg

neg rep pending :ufdup:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes, text does look a bit different in Android 4.2. Stronger text and improved kerning in the new version of Jelly Bean

android-text2.gif

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
They send u out a refurbished joint or you have to send your phone in to get it fixed?

phones and tablets work differently. If you buy the tablet in stores they you return it to the store. The manufacturing is the one you deal with. If you bought it from the playstore then you ship it to google and they will replace or repair it. Google is not a physical company. They are some disadvantages. Thats why they have t-mobile sell some of their tablets and phones. I expect a physical play store late next year or early 2014 :wow: