Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're caping hard, but Android forums across the net are littered with people saying it's NOT in their local Walmart. It's not available at mine, and if you checked yours (instead of simply reposting a pic that had been circulating from over the weekend) you'd likely find the same.

Google stumbled with this launch....as usual.

**add to ignore list**

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@STAN JONES you are really starting to show your insecurity...breh if you like the Note 2 then cool. Many are in the same side I am with the device...its too big and would like a clean nexus experience since updates are important.

The fukk are you talking bout? :dafukk:

I aint trying to sell nobody on the Note, I could care less if anybody cops the phone

I just been calling these nexus stans out on them lying and trying to cover up the phones flaws

The fukk does that have to do with the Note :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
a firmware update fixes all these issues. Its the same hardware as the optimus G so i dont expect anything funny. Users were crying about the ipad 3 overheating

You're such a fukking clown. Is this the same firmware update you said would fix the thermal issues upon release? you know.... that one that got released yesterday with the new kernel? You know of a some secret firmware update google's working on that can fix design flaws? You know that the Optimus G thermal throttles too right?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nexus is still available folks...serve glitch

There is a server glitch nexus are still available hit F5. I just pulled one up. Continue hitting F5. Hit F5 then click on 8gb version F5 then click 16 GB version of will change to add to cart

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The fukk are youitalking bout? :dafukk:

I aint trying to sell nobody on the Note, I could care less if anybody cops the phone

I just been calling these nexus stans out on them lying and trying to cover up the ohones flaed

The fukk does that have to do with the Note :what:
I mainly name dropped the Note 2 because its not perfect either.

We will see about the overheating issues on the Nexus 4, but I will say that the Galaxy Nexus (Sprint Version) used to get hot as fukk. Again, reading threads on XDA and even on here...we are power users so we experience and bytch about things the casuals wont notice.

Several phones used to overheat in my hand because I would use it non-stop for hours at a time.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn just lamed out on a 8gb trying to see if the 16gb was available.

There is a server glitch nexus are still available hit F5. I just pulled one up. Continue hitting F5. Hit F5 like 30 times on the nexus 16 gb then click on 8gb version F5 then click 16 GB version of will change to add to cart if not there hit f5 a few times

add to art will show up

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
did the method i posted work for you?? :cape:
Nah I am not buying one. Next phone I am getting is the Lumia 920.

I am not buying phones with what I consider minimal upgrades anymore, its basically the same experience across the board. Different experiences is what means most to me.

The Nexus 5 will probably be bought day 1 though.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah I am not buying one. Next phone I am getting is the Lumia 920.

I am not buying phones with what I consider minimal upgrades anymore, its basically the same experience across the board. Different experiences is what means most to me.

The Nexus 5 will probably be bought day 1 though.

The 920 is a big disappointment.