Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol dudes are panicking... Its not aosp YET.

As far as the battery life or heating issues... Seems like folks are really exaggerating... I just read through a whole thread in xda from a owner who's been posting feedback and he said his galaxy nexus got hotter and he made a 40 minute phone call and the phone didn't get hot at all smh.

He also said it's the fastest phone he's ever used performance wise to the said it makes his galaxy nexus seem laggy.. Especially when opening the camera... Says apps open immediately.

He did say that even though it feels premium.. It feels fragile because of the glass "melting". Over the rubber making it exposed to drops... Id get a case asap.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
a firmware update fixes all these issues. Its the same hardware as the optimus G so i dont expect anything funny. Users were crying about the ipad 3 overheating

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka said the phone didnt get hot during a 40 minute phone call :dead:

What about when you're streaming a movie in netflix or downloading big files or playing a video game

Phones calls are the last thing that makes your phone overheat :heh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

As far as the battery life or heating issues... Seems like folks are really exaggerating... I just read through a whole thread in xda from a owner who's been posting feedback and he said his galaxy nexus got hotter and he made a 40 minute phone call and the phone didn't get hot at all smh.

He also said it's the fastest phone he's ever used performance wise to the said it makes his galaxy nexus seem laggy.. Especially when opening the camera... Says apps open immediately.

He did say that even though it feels premium.. It feels fragile because of the glass "melting". Over the rubber making it exposed to drops... Id get a case asap.

phone is fine.....first adapters always suffer :heh:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I'm not sure why my order is getting cancelled. They said its because of the payment method. I linked it to my Google wallet account and my order still can't go through. I made sure my cc numbers are correct but still not going through

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

What about when you're streaming a movie in netflix or downloading big files or playing a video

actually he is right my nexus gets hot during phone calls....

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Must be.

Nexus 10 is terrible too...I don't think that made the stores at all. Smh

you are definitely a troll...a dumb one at that :wtb::wtf:

https://twitter.com/Walmart/status/267986615757062145

Walmart ‏@Walmart

@matthileo Hi Matt - the Nexus 10 tablet is set to be sold in stores and online starting November 13th. -heidi

nexus-10.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Cases are wack.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

What about when you're streaming a movie in netflix or downloading big files or playing a video game

Dude owns the phone and is commin from a nexus... I owned a nexus and i own a gs3...going by his comparisons to his nexus and knowing what I know between all three phones.. There doesn't seem to be a overheating issues that's outside the norm... He says that the galaxy nexus gets hotter... That's enough for me to know the phone is fine.

Side not... He mentioned playing a couple games on it as well... No mention of overheating breh... Obviously he hasn't done a whole bunch of streaming to its limits the phones just released... Cmon now.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

People definitely complain man. The Galaxy Nexus got hot as fukk sometimes. I would be on tapatalk and out of nowhere the shyt would get hot as fukk. I would sit there with the :wtf: face on because I don't buy cases for my phones.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@STAN JONES you are really starting to show your insecurity...breh if you like the Note 2 then cool. Many are in the same side I am with the device...its too big and would like a clean nexus experience since updates are important.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@STAN JONES you are really starting to show your insecurity...breh if you like the Note 2 then cool. Many are in the same side I am with the device...its too big and would like a clean nexus experience since updates are important.

dude is really trying to champion samsung like they create the android software :scusthov:

The King of android came to play today. They took the note 10.1 which no one bought and made it a hit :pachaha: did the same thing with LG optimus G and Asus unreleased tablet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dude owns the phone and is commin from a nexus... I owned a nexus and i own a gs3...going by his comparisons to his nexus and knowing what I know between all three phones.. There doesn't seem to be a overheating issues that's outside the norm... He says that the galaxy nexus gets hotter... That's enough for me to know the phone is fine.

Side not... He mentioned playing a couple games on it as well... No mention of overheating breh... Obviously he hasn't done a whole bunch of streaming to its limits the phones just released... Cmon now.

Its a norm...shyt dont even bother me. Bring on the nexus 4

Daps
you are definitely a troll...a dumb one at that :wtb::wtf:

https://twitter.com/Walmart/status/267986615757062145

Walmart ‏@Walmart

@matthileo Hi Matt - the Nexus 10 tablet is set to be sold in stores and online starting November 13th. -heidi

nexus-10.jpg

You're caping hard, but Android forums across the net are littered with people saying it's NOT in their local Walmart. It's not available at mine, and if you checked yours (instead of simply reposting a pic that had been circulating from over the weekend) you'd likely find the same.

Google stumbled with this launch....as usual.