The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Anandtech review confirmed batter life is absolute trash...

The device is also heavily throttled to avoid overheating users on XDA also reporting a hardware clicking sound when you rotate the device...

To add more insult to injury it's not even AOSP at the moment...:laugh:

In other words this phone is properly priced at $300...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The device is also heavily throttled to avoid overheating users on XDA also reporting a hardware clicking sound when you rotate the device...

Yea we'll see what it is after i actually mess with it. I won't hesitate to get rid of it if it's trash

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine doig all that refreshing while working on the job like me lol. I don't do office work neither... shyt was irritating smh

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Something is definitely up with this phone. From the throttling issues to not having AOSP support. Even the Nexus 10 sources got pushed to AOSP and Samsung likes to handcuff everything Exynos related.

To clarify: Nexus 4 is not supported in AOSP at the moment: no source
files, no binaries.

I can't comment about 4.2 support for Nexus S or Xoom.

JBQ

Guess no CM10.1/AOKP and lack of developer support as far a custom ROMs go is gonna be limited until this gets sorted out. I'll hold off till then, my Galaxy Nexus is fine for now.

edit: Seems like it's licensing issues.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
e8yqy3uq.jpg

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something is definitely up with this phone. From the throttling issues to not having AOSP support. Even the Nexus 10 sources got pushed to AOSP and Samsung likes to handcuff everything Exynos related.

Guess no CM10.1/AOKP and lack of developer support as far a custom ROMs go is gonna be limited until this gets sorted out. I'll hold off till then, my Galaxy Nexus is fine for now.

i dont care about gettign custom roms. had my gnex for over a year and no urge to try out custom roms

the hardware stuff concerns me though. havent gotten rid of my gnex yet so if theres issues ill stay with verizon for now and flip the n4

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I want to get Nexus 4 ASAP. Should I go directly throguh Play Store or T-Mobile.

I have unlimited plus data plan, only 2 GB data :sadbron:.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
i dont care about gettign custom roms. had my gnex for over a year and no urge to try out custom roms

the hardware stuff concerns me though. havent gotten rid of my gnex yet so if theres issues ill stay with verizon for now and flip the n4

different strokes/different folks breh

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
You know what, im going to sit on the sidelines for a sec and see how the nexus pams out with user reviews and feedback. We all know its some more piff coming down the pipeline soon too

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Damn, looks like LG about to fukk up their money long term if this is a failure.

Google threw them the rock to shine, and they fumbling it around with news like that.