Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just woke up to get ready for work... Has the nexus 4 went on sale in the U.S. yet?

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How is this shyt selling out with zero promo

nerds and developers

its a niche device just for them so theres no reason to promote it cause all the nerds and developers already know everything about the damn phone

anybody know when tmobile getting it?

i wanna try it out in store and see how it is

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nerds and developers

its a niche device just for them so theres no reason to promote it cause all the nerds and developers already know everything about the damn phone

anybody know when tmobile getting it?

i wanna try it out in store and see how it is

What did I tell you...consumers are gravitating towards it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Wal mart and its not out yet

I'm reading on other forums of Walmart's for some not even having heard of the device, smh

If not out yet, then when?
Is it just Walmart or also Staples, Best Buy, etc?

Google needs to get their shyt together with these launches...this is embarrassing :snoop:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm reading on other forums of Walmart's for some not even having heard of the device, smh

If not out yet, then when?
Is it just Walmart or also Staples, Best Buy, etc?

Google needs to get their shyt together with these launches...this is embarrassing :snoop:

My nig do you ever listen? What did I just tell you. It will be available at fukkin wal mart. Its already In stock but not out for sale yet. Google green light the releases

Daps
My nig do you ever listen? What did I just tell you. It will be available at fukkin wal mart. Its already In stock but not out for sale yet. Google green light the releases

When? They've been saying 11/13 for weeks now. If they were gonna get cute with the time they should've said so. I'm not hanging around the store, I got shyt to do today.

And again, is it JUST Walmart? Walmart's aint close to me, so if I can get it somewhere else, I'd rather do that.