NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When? They've been saying 11/13 for weeks now. If they were gonna get cute with the time they should've said so. I'm not hanging around the store, I got shyt to do today.

And again, is it JUST Walmart? Walmart's aint close to me, so if I can get it somewhere else, I'd rather do that.

Damn where you live :smugbiden: I got 2 within 3 miles

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
When? They've been saying 11/13 for weeks now. If they were gonna get cute with the time they should've said so. I'm not hanging around the store, I got shyt to do today.

And again, is it JUST Walmart? Walmart's aint close to me, so if I can get it somewhere else, I'd rather do that.

There is a Google playstore and if u read it says 9 am est the devices goes on sale

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the trick for doing a Force update

You can force your device into grabbing the update by going into Settings > Apps > All. From there, scroll down and select Google Service Framework. Tap on Clear Data, accept the warning, then tap on Force Stop and accept the warning again.

Daps
There is a Google playstore and if u read it says 9 am est the devices goes on sale

Nice to see it's back up :beli:

And all I see is:

"Coming soon!
The Nexus 10 will be available for purchase on Tuesday, Nov. 13th.
Ice Age available on Google Play. © 2012 FOX. All Rights Reserved. Rated PG."

Smh. I've read 9am est in here and 9am PST in another forum, nothing from Google....would it kill Google to actually launch a product properly?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nice to see it's back up :beli:

And all I see is:

"Coming soon!
The Nexus 10 will be available for purchase on Tuesday, Nov. 13th.
Ice Age available on Google Play. © 2012 FOX. All Rights Reserved. Rated PG."

Smh. I've read 9am est in here and 9am PST in another forum, nothing from Google....would it kill Google to actually launch a product properly?

9 PST I meant

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Damn brehs im fiening...ive been refreshing the page like a mad man. They selling like crazy, I wish they would have done pre-orders :snoop:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
AnandTech - Google Nexus 4 Review - Google's new Flagship

So it seems that the update didn't solve the pre-update thermal throttling issues. The S4 Pro is probably fine for tablets but definitely isn't ready for smartphones in its current state. And the battery life remains the same, should still be able to get 4.5-5 hours of screen time on a day of use though.

Easily fixed with a firmware update. How the hell is the iPhone 5 beasting like that in these benchmarks.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
this should wake this devs up...mission accomplished in my eyes

The Nexus 4 has completely sold out in the UK, as has the 32GB Nexus 10, but the 16GB version of the tablet is still available. As for when the devices will go live in US, we're told that the Play Store will be updated at 9AM PT/12PM ET.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs, this Galaxy Note is like a god send, the screen is so vibrant and big...I CANT GO BACK.