GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I had the most ridiculous argument today in the barbershop. Some dude was telling me that forget 4G that we have had 6G or 8G technology forever, but the military cannot give it to civilians because then we would have service so fast that we would be able to rob banks at super speed. :childplease:

:ohhh:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Android:
★ Top 10 android apps of 2011 (NY Times)
★ Must have Android app (PC Magazine)
★ Best Android app of 2011 (TechCrunch)

wanna know what it is? check out the-coli Android Social Group

GSDG

link in my sig

just joined :smugfavre:

goog set goog set goog set goog owwwwwwwwwww

2tone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got 4.0.4 pushed to my verizon galaxy nexus...verizon nexus owners look out for it.

Its dope..everything is snappier.

Got my update last night but haven't noticed the improvement on the battery.. 5 hours and 20 mins and it's down to 3% from a full charge.. Wtf.. Granted I've been beasting on it but still I got the extended in here it shouldn't be dying that quick

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yo this new EVO is piff...totally worth the wait.

I can see why Apple was shook, I showed it to my iphone friends today and they are considering switching over. The phone is fast, screen is beautiful, NFC, the camera...even HTC Sense is looking good. And the battery is top notch, been using it like a fiend for the past 8 hours and not even at 50% yet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my update last night but haven't noticed the improvement on the battery.. 5 hours and 20 mins and it's down to 3% from a full charge.. Wtf.. Granted I've been beasting on it but still I got the extended in here it shouldn't be dying that quick

Wtf? What do you do? Lol. I went to work at 5am today...played Pandora on the job for at least 5 hours...bout 30 minutes worth of browsing on breaks and a couple short phone calls ..got off work at 2pm and my battery was at 14% warning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2tone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf? What do you do? Lol. I went to work at 5am today...played Pandora on the job for at least 5 hours...bout 30 minutes worth of browsing on breaks and a couple short phone calls ..got off work at 2pm and my battery was at 14% warning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

All I'm doing is browsing online.. Bs on fb a lil and that's bout it.. I ain't even on 4G I turn it off and rock the 3g to save on battery.. It's my display that kills me but I got the brightness turned all the way down.. I don't get it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This new EVO is so nice I don't even wanna root it.

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
Yo this new EVO is piff...totally worth the wait.

I can see why Apple was shook, I showed it to my iphone friends today and they are considering switching over. The phone is fast, screen is beautiful, NFC, the camera...even HTC Sense is looking good. And the battery is top notch, been using it like a fiend for the past 8 hours and not even at 50% yet.
TELL THESE nikkaS, SON!!!! :lolbron:

Just got my Gingerbread update a few minutes ago....:win:

Hope you actually mean ICS, breh :confused: