CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Google Now started notifying me about the gas station supplies due to the shortage in NY. Is this a new feature? :dwillhuh:

20121105204037.png

20121105204050.png

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Google Now started notifying me about the gas station supplies due to the shortage in NY. Is this a new feature? :dwillhuh:

20121105204037.png

20121105204050.png

breh this shyt kinda cray

everywhere im at it tells how long it takes to get home and how traffic is

i walked to the gas station to get some dutches yesterday and it told me what time the next bus was coming :dead:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
So yeah, I now have this app called "Superuser"....says 21:39 root Allowed

whatever that means, what I'm trying to figure out now is how to go about obtaining Multi-touch

I know nothing about this and am looking for someone to basically walk my noob self through this but it pretty much seems impossible on this forum for some odd reason. It's really weird, a guy openly admits he's a noob and yet people still feel the need to get on an elitist tip and brush folks off because they're not as knowledgeable as themselves on said topic for some odd reason. That type of attitude gets us nowhere as a species bros

and that so called android guide thread isn't helpful at all.

I'm not even sure how this works really, so is Superuser like a program I now use to execute backdoors and run "jailbroken" rom or whatever? No one has really been clear with me on how exactly to use it. Searched just about every forum on the topic and they're all filled with ppl who already seem to know what they're doing/no step by step instructions/definitions of terms/actions for noobs

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

whatever that means, what I'm trying to figure out now is how to go about obtaining Multi-touch

I know nothing about this and am looking for someone to basically walk my noob self through this but it pretty much seems impossible on this forum for some odd reason. It's really weird, a guy openly admits he's a noob and yet people still feel the need to get on an elitist tip and brush folks off because they're not as knowledgeable as themselves on said topic for some odd reason. That type of attitude gets us nowhere as a species bros

I'm not even sure how this works really, so is Superuser like a program I now use to execute backdoors and run "jailbroken" rom or whatever? No one has really been clear with me on how exactly to use it. Searched just about every forum on the topic and they're all filled with ppl who already seem to know what they're doing/no step by step instructions/definitions of terms/actions for noobs

What phone do you have and what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

breh none of us here are rooting master or pros , rooting is wildy different process on each and every phone, some have 1-click root method which are simple some have multistep complicated processes , it really depends on your phone, any one here who has rooted has to do this, when i rooted my old phone a htc g2 which is one of them more complicated one it took me half a day and it was a over a 30 step + process,

i told you myself before to go do research and read up about your phone on XDA forums , i them told you your phone is kinda shytty (no offense) it was more of headache than it was worth to root and you should really just drop $100 or something and get a better phone

Other questions your askin are super simple search , for example regarding super user

Superuser is the app that manages what apps on your rooted device have access to su. Apps that are granted su have elevated permissions and can modify just about any part of the system. The app was originally written by zinx, and I took it and made it much more useable. The app consists of two parts, Superuser.apk and the su binary.

Superuser.apk runs as any other app and gives you, the user, a place to see what apps you have allowed or denied, as well as view a log of what apps have used su when.

The su binary is what other apps call when they need superuser rights. The binary checks the database maintained by Superuser.apk to determine if you have already granted rights to the requesting app, and if not tells Superuser.apk to display a prompt asking you for permission.

Superuser comes pre-installed on any rooted ROM. In fact, without it, you don’t have a rooted device at all. You cannot uninstall it, it lives on the system partition with other apps that came pre-installed on your device. It can be updated from the Market if the developer of your particular ROM has used a version that is signed with the proper keys, which are publicly available on my github.

As far as losing multitouch after rooting i dont even think thats possible, never heard of an issue like that and even searching for doesn't bring up anything

long story short, you have a phone which nobody else on here has so getting indivualized help from us is going to be difficult , especially on rooting, other general questions we can help

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
What I have
- Huawei Ascend II m865

What I want
- Multi-touch
- and overclocking or whatever that shyt is called that makes it run slightly faster

What I've done so far:
- Managed to root my phone via SuperOneClick by following step by step instructions

Accomplished that and now I don't know what to do next

:yeshrug:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
and apparently it is possible to have multi-touch on my phone. but for some reason it's disabled in stock.... I followed steps to root it but now I'm basically :dwillhuh: waiting for someone to show me some more steps to follow. I have no idea how to implement roms or do anything

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHCk6S9b4Ew&feature=related[/ame]

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
What I have
- Huawei Ascend II m865

What I want
- Multi-touch
- and overclocking or whatever that shyt is called that makes it run slightly faster

What I've done so far:
- Managed to root my phone via SuperOneClick by following step by step instructions

Accomplished that and now I don't know what to do next

:yeshrug:

You can't add something like multi-touch via rooting. If you don't have it, it means your touchscreen controller doesn't support it. I can't believe they even sell phones without it anymore.

Hate to tell you what you probably already know, but just get a better phone.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You can't add something like multi-touch via rooting. If you don't have it, it means your touchscreen controller doesn't support it. I can't believe they even sell phones without it anymore.

Hate to tell you what you probably already know, but just get a better phone.

see video above bro

theres a way

I'm just unable to do it because I'm a fukking noob who knows nothing about anything phone related

that's where u guys are suppose to come in :upsetfavre:

From my feeble understanding there are "roms" that can enable multi-touch.

What program do I use to run these "roms" on and how do I obtain it?

That's where I'm stuck at

:dwillhuh:

and Newark, I started reading that Superuser ish u posted but then stopped because it wasn't really making sense to me, gotta speak to me in hood logic bro, keep it simple and ebonicsfy that shyt b

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
and apparently it is possible to have multi-touch on my phone. but for some reason it's disabled in stock.... I followed steps to root it but now I'm basically :dwillhuh: waiting for someone to show me some more steps to follow. I have no idea how to implement roms or do anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHCk6S9b4Ew&feature=related

Thats the phone you have breh? :pachaha:

Where does one even buy a Huawei phone? :mindblown:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
at a place that doesn't sell $700 phones :manny:

a bean and some change is about all I'm willing to drop on something unimportant to me as a phone b

never been a phone guy bro ...didn't even have a cell until I was 18 yrs old.....just want multi-touch on this shyt

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
see video above bro

theres a way

I'm just unable to do it because I'm a fukking noob who knows nothing about anything phone related

that's where u guys are suppose to come in :upsetfavre:

From my feeble understanding there are "roms" that can enable multi-touch.

What program do I use to run these "roms" on and how do I obtain it?

That's where I'm stuck at

:dwillhuh:

and Newark, I started reading that Superuser ish u posted but then stopped because it wasn't really making sense to me, gotta speak to me in hood logic bro, keep it simple and ebonicsfy that shyt b

dude gives you step by step how to install roms

here are roms for your phone READ READ READ THESE THREADS

ROMs

translation for superuser

" u need that shyt on ur phone to add roms and other shyt, dont touch, just let it do its thing "

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: Tom