Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
I gotta question about extended batteries...I already have one but copped a few for cheap...can I calibrate those joints as well, or will it fukk up the battery I already have? I've read conflicting articles on it.

If by calibrate, you mean drain to empty, you really shouldn't ever do that with any lithium batteries if it can be helped.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If by calibrate, you mean drain to empty, you really shouldn't ever do that with any lithium batteries if it can be helped.

Haha, yeah that's what I meant...I've read that as well...I read to do and not to do it...I've done it to this current battery and the life is great so far...don't wanna fukk that up with these extra joints.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
My girl goes out with her friends and they all have iphone 5, she comes out talking about I want an iphone. :childplease::whoa: is what I hit her with. She has an older Android phone. Given this proposition, I hit her with the "who are the most technologically advanced people you know?" She states me and her brother. My next reply was, what type of phones do we have? Both of you have android phones. I told her that there is a reason for that and that her friends were a bunch of dumb ass sheep.

Anyways, her birthday is Monday and we are walking in Walmart today, I planned on copping the S3 for her anyways, they were $149 at Wal-Mart. I'm like :cook::mindblown: After playing with her phone, she has already apologized for her transgressions from a day ago.

GSDG nikka.

Update to the story. She goes out with same friends last night for a birthday, they see her S3. They complain about their iPhone 5's freezing and my grl is going on and on about how she loves her phone. They were jealous of the customization that could be done and she is just running vanilla ICS. :mj:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
galaxysseriessales.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Unlocked iPhone 5 prices leak on Apple's site

A search on Apple's Web site brings up the prices, which range from $649 to $849, depending on the amount of memory space offered.

:pacspit:

Unlocked_iPhone_610x344.png

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im not waiting that long for a phone with touchwiz on it :heh:
:whoa: touchwiz is piff breh

They've improved it alot and added a shytload of features that stock android doesn't even have

But if you want to keep sleeping,do you breh :yeshrug:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:whoa: touchwiz is piff breh

They've improved it alot and added a shytload of features that stock android doesn't even have

But if you want to keep sleeping,do you breh :yeshrug:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

It's come a long way from the SI/SII days, but i'll take stock Android over any of them UI's. I'd rather just pick and choose some of the TouchWiz options from XDA developers once those developers get a hold of the system dump.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
TouchWiz went from the worst Android UI to the best in my opinion. Yes, I agree stock Android looks better visually and will always be updated first obviously but some of these features like Smart Stay, Multiview, Screenshot Swipe and being able to control the functions of the multi-colored LED light make TouchWiz very enjoyable for me :ahh:

Samsung made a huge leap with the SIII/Note II's interface visually. The nature theme they decided to go with is actually pretty cool once you turn off or change those annoying ass sounds. I got rid of my S2 last year strictly because the overlays, icons and menus looked like shyt :pacspit:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Unlocked iPhone 5 prices leak on Apple's site

A search on Apple's Web site brings up the prices, which range from $649 to $849, depending on the amount of memory space offered.

:pacspit:

Unlocked_iPhone_610x344.png
an article on LatinTimes tom bout nikkas selling that shyt on eBay for 1200$ :heh:

I bet some idiots are buying them shyts up too :snoop:

what moron would pay that much for a damn phone? thats like 3 car payments.....or a decent laptop. The stans tho....

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
yo i got a Galaxy s2 epic 4g touch from Sprint , if i were to root it what would be the best Rom ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
TouchWiz went from the worst Android UI to the best in my opinion. Yes, I agree stock Android looks better visually and will always be updated first obviously but some of these features like Smart Stay, Multiview, Screenshot Swipe and being able to control the functions of the multi-colored LED light make TouchWiz very enjoyable for me :ahh:

Samsung made a huge leap with the SIII/Note II's interface visually. The nature theme they decided to go with is actually pretty cool once you turn off or change those annoying ass sounds. I got rid of my S2 last year strictly because the overlays, icons and menus looked like shyt :pacspit:

To be honest the only thing that's even ugly visually in touchwiz is the damn icons. I like the transitions and some of the widgets and definitely the exclusive features. If I could use jellybean icons in place of all the ugly touchwiz joints I'd actually rock it.

Til then though... Nova>>>>>>

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Went ahead and copped "n'used" Galaxy Nexus to replace my Nexus S on Sprint.
Like it so far. I'm only copping Nexus phones so hopefully next year we can eat on the new Nexus next year on Sprint.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
droid fam help me find a way to get at&t to boot me off there network without having to pay an early termination fee.