Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have been playing with the LG Nitro HD for the past couple of days.

Solid build quality, nice IPS display, I like the rugged feel of the battery cover, the Camera is nice. The skin is annoying, but it shows the progress LG has been making.

Looking to see how that Nexus 4 pans out. I am probably getting that as well.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Managed to get multi-touch in this bytch, playing Zelda OOT via N64 emu now :ahh:

If it wasn't for newarkhiphop I'd be assed out right now :to:

Zeus bless u bro......I'd rep u if I wasn't negative 1 million......

@Brooklynzson, please throw that boi sum rep on behalf of me :ahh:

Can't believe I've managed to jailbreak this sh1t, if my dumbass can do it then that means anyone can.

:wow:

Never give up brehskis :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Force yourself to roam for more than 30 days . Same applies for sprint. Use a Verizon prl and I give it a week or two and they'll voluntary terminate your contract.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think you can do that on GSM. But i want out of AT&T without having to pay ETF or just plain stop paying them.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Force yourself to roam for more than 30 days . Same applies for sprint. Use a Verizon prl and I give it a week or two and they'll voluntary terminate your contract.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

How would you keep your number though ? :leostare:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do I have to go through the whole wipe data factory reset/Wipe cache/ with each rom I want to install or just do it once and never again?

:dwillhuh:

Yes every new ROM its best to do full wipe, but more importantly you should do a full back up before you wipe and install a new ROM,. Sometimes you will see ppl call it a nandroid backup

Did you do a backup yet

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yes every new ROM its best to do full wipe, but more importantly you should do a full back up before you wipe and install a new ROM,. Sometimes you will see ppl call it a nandroid backup

Did you do a backup yet

i don't think I had to do that for this particular situation because the other links were just updates and patches to the original rom.

But I understand now, if I wanted to start over on some new ish I'd have to erase this before trying something else.

:ohhh:

and nah, i haven't did a backup yet, how do I do that shyt? copy and paste the SD folder to my PC or summin>

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i don't think I had to do that for this particular situation because the other links were just updates and patches to the original rom.

But I understand now, if I wanted to start over on some new ish I'd have to erase this before trying something else.

:ohhh:

and nah, i haven't did a backup yet, how do I do that shyt? copy and paste the SD folder to my PC or summin>

Nooo you ALWAYS do a backup even if all you doing is flashing a slight update or patch, never know what could go wrong, cause them all you have to do is reflash ur backup and ur good to go, backing up is easy, am assuming you installed the app "clock work mod"

Go to CWM
Select restore/backup
Select back up
Done

Now once you do this multiple times, which I don't recommend because they take up storage space, but if you do it multiple times I recommend two things, using your file explorer app, go to the CWM folder and rename your back according to what ROM it is, by default the backups will be named dates 11-6-2012 etc, rename it to something like MULTITTCHROM,something that will help you remember it, the second and more important thing is to delete ur oldest backup once you have too many, i used to keep no more than two backups at a time on my phone, you can delete it using ur file explore app

Also if your super low on storage space you can always connect your phone to ur computer and cut n paste the back up file on ur computer but again always keep one backup on ur phone

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm liking the battery life on my new razor. I should charge this shyt

Screenshot_2012-11-06-10-53-43.png

Daps
I manually added Jellybean on my S3 from a zip file off my sd card. Can I delete it off the sd card now? I don't know too much about phones:flabbynsick:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan