Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
LG Rumored To Sell Nexus 4 At A Significantly Higher Cost Than What Is Found In The Play Store

T-mobile also

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Restoring your apps after flashing a rom is kinda solved on my end. I figured out how to restore apps after flashing. Signing into Gmail after flashing a rom wont restore your apps. You have to Go to settings google account ---->delete current account then add the google account again and apps should restore from playstore. Why google just dont add a playstore sync option is beyond me

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
thats nice bro, anyone who isn't an elitist homo and wants to help me figure out how to work multitouch on my ish (since all androids allegedly have it) then it would be appreciated

No dis dude, but you' need to understand what multi touch and gesture support is which, going by your post you dont understand what it is. What do you need multi touch for?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is it possible to convert back to stock touch wiz if your backup is corrupted?

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I was very efficient at jailbreaking iOS back when I used to use iPhone but this rooting shyt for Android has me like :wtfgucci:

I swear I need a video with step by step instructions (using a mac) on how to do all this shyt on an S3 or Note II :bull:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was very efficient at jailbreaking iOS back when I used to use iPhone but this rooting shyt for Android has me like :wtfgucci:

I swear I need a video with step by step instructions (using a mac) on how to do all this shyt on an S3 or Note II :bull:

Use youtube

Just search root and your phone and there should be a video tutorial

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2