Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
as i sit here i still have my EVO LTE and its on my wireless. my droid incredible 2 work phone is on my wireless. the iPhone 5 won't join and doesn't tell me why.

this thing's OS literally feels like my first smartphone for beginners. holds you by the hand. its like the bumpers at the bowling alley so you can't do gutter balls. i can't believe people were going on and on about this product. Web OS even shyts on this. Web OS is like the better version of this OS.

if you had an old gingerbread phone then i could see why you would check out the iphone 5 but going from android 4.0 to ios is :mindblown::wtf:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
or you could root the g3 and flash stock android on it

thats my point...the nexus is overrated because you can flash stock android on any phone. The nexus updates and bloatware is what set the nexus brand apart from the others. They have to make better phones though. Google own motorola so they should get better at crating phones. The lastest OS is not enough when in just 6 months samsung will have their flagship phone :ohlawd:

The nexus could really be direct competition to the iphone if google decided to make a futuristic phone and not follow the same OEM design blueprint. Make a phone that dont look so typical

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
if you had an old gingerbread phone then i could see why you would check out the iphone 5 but going from android 4.0 to ios is :mindblown::wtf:
i've had iPod touches but never owned an iPhone. i just wanted to give it a shot.

i imagine its probably cause i've been using Android since the original EVO and have progressed to the EVO 3D and EVO LTE that i've on it long enough to grow accustom to it. i bet if you took an iPhone user and had them use Android for a day or two the average user would shyt on it as well.

i damn near wanna re-list this phone on Craigslist and tell Sprint to switch me back to my Android today.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Brehs my battery life has improved quite a lot im running cyanogen mod 10 and got 20hrs right now I'm going to take the battery all the way to the limit. I even got enough juice to start and finish my 5k

Nightly release or the new m2? And what kernel do you have flashed?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
i've had iPod touches but never owned an iPhone. i just wanted to give it a shot.

i imagine its probably cause i've been using Android since the original EVO and have progressed to the EVO 3D and EVO LTE that i've on it long enough to grow accustom to it. i bet if you took an iPhone user and had them use Android for a day or two the average user would shyt on it as well.

i damn near wanna re-list this phone on Craigslist and tell Sprint to switch me back to my Android today.

have you ever held iphone 4? how does 5 compare to it? i am reading that 5 is so lightweight it feels cheap in your hand. what's your impressions purely from build quality/feel in your hand perspective. i am thinking about buying it a second phone.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

ios users would shyt on android because they dont know how to use the phone :wow:

I bet if you should them the features and the functionality they would be blown away

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
is chrome laggy on all devices? i noticed that stock browser on S3 is smooth as fukk which isnt the case with chrome. :upsetfavre:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
have you ever held iphone 4? how does 5 compare to it? i am reading that 5 is so lightweight it feels cheap in your hand. what's your impressions purely from build quality/feel in your hand perspective. i am thinking about buying it a second phone.

i never held a 4 but the 5 is very light doesn't feel cheap to me though.
ios users would shyt on android because they dont know how to use the phone :wow:

I bet if you should them the features and the functionality they would be blown away
some of it is the fact that you become accustom to how your phone works. there are things you can do in one step on the iPhone that it took 3 steps to do on Android. i was used to the three steps but i see iPhone users rant about stuff like that.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
i never held a 4 but the 5 is very light doesn't feel cheap to me though.

some of it is the fact that you become accustom to how your phone works. there are things you can do in one step on the iPhone that it took 3 steps to do on Android. i was used to the three steps but i see iPhone users rant about stuff like that.

what can you do in one step on ios that you cant do on android??

I think android is easier to use honestly once you know what you are doing. But like you said people become accustom to an OS and dont give the other one a try. I had to sell ipad 3 simple shyt was driving me crazy.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
is chrome laggy on all devices? i noticed that stock browser on S3 is smooth as fukk which isnt the case with chrome. :upsetfavre:

chrome is fine but it needs a lot of work TBH. Chrome is better on tablets. I use the android browser on mobile more. It has way more features