winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm sick of this EVO LTE. think i'm gonna try out the iPhone but keep the EVO in case i hate that. a major beef i have with the LTE is it doesn't have real multitasking due to the way Sense is built. i don't wanna root my phone either.

Sense basically kills an app every time you exit it and when you bring up the window and switch back to the app it reloads it. so if i'm a few hours into an audiobook and i pause it and switch to another app then switch back to the MP3 player it reloads the app remembers what file i was listening to but not where i was at and starts the MP3 from the beginning all over again so then i have to search and find where i was. its annoying.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm sick of this EVO LTE. think i'm gonna try out the iPhone but keep the EVO in case i hate that. a major beef i have with the LTE is it doesn't have real multitasking due to the way Sense is built. i don't wanna root my phone either.

Sense basically kills an app every time you exit it and when you bring up the window and switch back to the app it reloads it. so if i'm a few hours into an audiobook and i pause it and switch to another app then switch back to the MP3 player it reloads the app remembers what file i was listening to but not where i was at and starts the MP3 from the beginning all over again so then i have to search and find where i was. its annoying.
go ahead and get that iPhone breh :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

I'm gonna wait till Jellybean drops, then root mine if I don't like it. Getting an iphone isnt the solution.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

Just use a player that supports bookmarks. There's plenty available. Here's one.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stohelit.audiobookplayer

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

Buy a gs3 :rudy:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
this s3 is so fukking dope man. I still don't know how to do half the the shyt on here. I know how to root but I still don't know how to do simple shyt like change the sound on my SMS messages. :laugh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

That sounds more like an app issue. Why not use one that supports bookmarks.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas

Flash CM10 the gawd rom. :ohlawd:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we sure CM10 is the god rom? I was running something called paranoidandroid 2.15 which is a built over CM10 and it was piff. But had my battery :snoop:

Also brehs do any of ya"ll mess with Tasker? I have had it for awhile and its a bit to involved.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
if you buy an android based device then dont blame google/android for your misfortunes. Blame the Manufacturer or root and run stock android :stopitslime: