HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
when is the officail release of Jelly Bean? and does anybody know good cheap battery replacement for s3

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
Is there a reason I can't receive text messages on my GS3? I need to confirm my phone number for my bank but it won't send me anything. Doesn't work with Craigslist either. Is there a setting I need to have enabled somewhere? I'm on T-Mobile if it helps.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is there a reason I can't receive text messages on my GS3? I need to confirm my phone number for my bank but it won't send me anything. Doesn't work with Craigslist either. Is there a setting I need to have enabled somewhere? I'm on T-Mobile if it helps.

toggle off and on the airplane mode. Then try it again. Make sure you double check the phone number

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Transformer tf300 or nexus 7

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The Transformer has more features...not much more but still

SD is a huge selling point for any android device I buy from here on out. That Cloud shyt is cool but we're not at the point where I can get service anywhere at anytime with lightning fast speed.

1pmThursday

November
Daps

These Photos May Not Show A Leaked Sony Nexus After All – Here's Why
Android Police is one of the few Android sites I tend to trust these days, especially since they didn't fall for or report the Key Lime Pie hoax from two weeks ago.

I'm still hoping for multiple Nexus devices, but it looks like we're either not getting multiple devices at all or that they're going to be spread out through the next 6+ months. LG is all but certain now, but we have yet to see real specs or benchmarks from sites that can tell what type of device is browsing the page in regards to possible Nexus phones from other companies.

I'd prefer another Samsung Nexus since they've been hitting it out of the park this year with the Note/Note II and the S3, but I'm not too attached to them and would be willing to try an LG Nexus if the price stays close to the G-Nex.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brehs I'm still walking around with T-Mobile G2. Z-hinged qwerty :noah:, stock android:ahh:. But that's where it stops.

What do I do brehskis? Go with GSIII, get Note II or wait for a new Nexus?

I'm leaning towards the Note but that shyt looks huge, I don't know how practical it would be as an mp3 player because it looks painful to take out of the pocket (especially with earphones plugged in). I would like a Nexus phone but I haven't walked around all this time with G2 to end up with an LG phone.

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
toggle off and on the airplane mode. Then try it again. Make sure you double check the phone number

Figured it out. My account had message blocking on. Dapped you for the help though. Good to go now. :youngsabo:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I'm still walking around with T-Mobile G2. Z-hinged qwerty :noah:, stock android:ahh:. But that's where it stops.

What do I do brehskis? Go with GSIII, get Note II or wait for a new Nexus?

I'm leaning towards the Note but that shyt looks huge, I don't know how practical it would be as an mp3 player because it looks painful to take out of the pocket (especially with earphones plugged in). I would like a Nexus phone but I haven't walked around all this time with G2 to end up with an LG phone.

:to: miss my G2 , you could root it ( its a bytch though) and update to ICS, its probably stable by now , but if ur in the market for a new phone get he GSIII or wait til the LG NEXUS is fully announced

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
so I'm still on the wicked mod v5. any new roms that crushed the buildings?